EcoFlow [Dual] DELTA Pro 7,200W 120/240V Output + Solar Panels Complete Solar Generator Kit
What’s Included in This Complete Solar Generator Kit?
- 2 x EcoFlow DELTA Pro 3600Wh 3600W Solar Generators (7,200W Continuous 120/240V output)
- OPTIONAL EcoFlow DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery 3600Wh (Add up to 4 batteries for extra capacity)
- EcoFlow Double Voltage Hub
- Solar Panels (Choose from 200W Rigid and 400W Portable panels)
- 2 x Solar Charging Cable
- 2 x AC Charging Cable
- 2 x Car Charging Cable
- 2 x DC5521 to DC5525 cable
- 2 x Set Of 10 Gauge 50 Feet Solar Extension Cables
- 2 x Handle Cover
- User manuals
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- Lifetime Customer Support (Phone, Email or Live Chat)
- FREE Shipping!
Double your capacity: Plans for using tons of energy off-grid? Link two DELTA Pro units and their battery management systems will distribute capacity evenly to anything plugged into this hub.
Even more output: House battery backup never had this much output. Chain two units together and your DELTA Pro’s will output a whopping 7200W, enough for even the most heavy-duty of appliances.
Portable & lightweight: The double voltage hub is easy to carry, and pairs with your DELTA Pro to bring even more versatility to your portable battery set up. Charge up, link your power stations and you’re good to go.
Three more outlets: The hub has two NEMA 6-20 outlets that power 20-amp equipment and tools. It also has a NEMA L14-30 outlet, making it that much easier to switch out your old gas generator.
The portable home battery: DELTA Pro supports a 3.6kWh capacity that can be expanded all the way to 25kWh. The kicker? You can integrate it directly with your home circuits via the Smart Home Panel. Ideal for home backup.
Power pretty much anything: DELTA Pro leads the industry when it comes to AC output. With 3600W you’ve got a portable generator that can power heavy-duty appliances such as dryers, AC units & more. Need even more power? Pair two units together to hit a massive 7200W.
An expandable ecosystem: DELTA Pro is more than a portable power station. It can be expanded with Extra Batteries, Smart Generators and even the Smart Home Panel. Control it all via your phone with the EcoFlow app.
The world’s fastest charging portable power station: DELTA Pro can charge via one of 6 methods. It's the first that can be charged from an EV station, and can even multicharge by combining methods to achieve a rapid 6500W charge. That’s the industry gold standard.
Integrates with your home: By using the Smart Home Panel (sold separately), DELTA Pro can provide power to up to 10 home circuits. Ideal for when a power outage hits, or for regular use to save on your bills.
Expandable capacity This add-on battery connects with a DELTA Pro to double total capacity to 7200Wh. Connect two of them to DELTA Pro for a staggering 10.8kWh to use off-grid.
Convenient recharging Recharging from solar panels, AC outlets, EV charging stations, or our Smart Generator is easy. Plug the Extra Battery into DELTA Pro and they will recharge and discharge in tandem.
More watt-hours at home The Extra Battery can be integrated to your home’s wiring when connected to DELTA Pro. These battery units become part of your home’s peak shaving and emergency power solutions.
Ready for emergencies This Extra Battery can recharge directly from EcoFlow’s Smart Generator outdoors, giving you another option for emergencies.
LCD screen Get all the same info about battery percent, remaining recharge time, hours left, and more on the built-in screen. You can check the battery’s status anywhere from the EcoFlow app.
Power for any situation.
From tailgate power to extreme blackouts that last for days on end, DELTA Pro delivers up to 25kWh of capacity. With that, you're covered for any situation. That's the industry gold standard.
All the AC output you’ll need.
A single DELTA Pro unit packs a 3600W AC output, which can be expanded up to 4500W with X-Boost technology. Power 99.99% heavy-duty devices at home, outdoors, or at work. You can even pair two units together to achieve 7200W.
The world’s fastest charging portable power station.
MultiCharge delivers record-breaking speeds at 6500W. To reach 6500W, you can opt for these charging methods.
Fully charge in 1.8 hours.
EcoFlow’s X-Stream charging technology isn't just fast, it's safe too. The battery management system ensures safety and longevity while you fully charge DELTA Pro from a standard AC wall outlet in 1.8 hours*.
Charge up at thousands of EV stations worldwide.
For the first time ever with a portable power station, you can charge up at thousands of EV stations worldwide. This unique charging method gives you up to 3400W fast charging on the go.
Go renewable with 1600W solar charging.
EcoFlow's suite of solar products give you a cost-effective renewable energy source to stay powered. You can use solar energy to charge DELTA Pro in just 2.8-5.6 hours. DELTA Pro has a wide voltage range from 11-150V, which makes it compatible with 90% of third-party solar panels with Solar connectors. And when the weather gets unpredictable, the smart maximum power point tracking (MPPT) automatically adjusts, maximizing your solar generation at any time of the day.
Get emergency backup power with the EcoFlow Smart Generator.
The EcoFlow Smart Generator serves as an emergency option that integrates with your DELTA Pro ecosystem. It auto-starts when your DELTA Pro hits a low level of charge, re-charges your DELTA Pro, and stops the engine all by itself once your DELTA Pro hits a full charge. Compared to a traditional gas generator, the EcoFlow Smart Generator delivers less energy loss, faster charging and higher efficiency.
A battery that lasts for years on end.
DELTA Pro sports a brand-new LFP battery with 6500 cycles, which means you can use DELTA Pro for years and years before your unit reaches 50% of the original capacity. EcoFlow’s battery management system provides real-time analysis and regulation of voltage, current, and temperature. This unique protection mechanism makes DELTA Pro an incredibly safe and efficient home battery.
Multiple ways to control & monitor.
Control DELTA Pro either on the unit itself, using the remote control accessory, or unlock a ton of customization via the EcoFlow app. On the app, you can access your power settings, such as charging and discharging levels, AC charge speeds, control the Smart Generator and a whole lot more.
The world’s first portable home battery ecosystem.
DELTA Pro's expandable ecosystem provides you with power during blackouts, customizable energy around the clock, and lower energy bills. How does it achieve all this? With a selection of extra batteries, smart generators, solar trackers, wind turbines, a smart home panel, and more. From backup power to reducing your reliance on the grid with green alternatives, the DELTA Pro ecosystem can be customized to your needs.
Introducing the EcoFlow Smart Home Panel.
The new EcoFlow Smart Home Panel is the heart of the DELTA Pro home battery ecosystem. It integrates up to two DELTA Pro units with 10 home circuits. Each DELTA Pro can be connected with extra batteries, solar panels, or smart generators, giving you uninterrupted power during blackouts, smart energy management for your critical loads, and lower energy bills.
Uninterrupted home backup.
With a fast 20ms switchover time, DELTA Pro and the Smart Home Panel can keep you powered on during a blackout. All the while, the EcoFlow app keeps you in the know, letting you select and modify your device priorities.
Smart Energy Management.
The EcoFlow DELTA Pro ecosystem stores energy day and night, reducing your reliance on the grid and lowering your energy bills by combating time-of-use rates. It integrates directly with your home using the EcoFlow Smart Home Panel. The EcoFlow app gives you a smart breakdown of your energy habits, and you can customize your energy usage for any type of situation.
RV living made easy.
With DELTA Pro, you can take home with you, wherever you go. It features wheels and a suitcase-esque extendable handle that makes transport easy. And if you’re looking for a complete power solution for RV road trips and outdoor adventures, DELTA Pro comes with dedicated 30A Anderson port and AC outlet.
Power that means business.
Not only does DELTA Pro provide home backup and off-grid power, it also gives you a secure power source for any type of professional work. Whether you’re working at home or outdoors, from DIY to professional projects, DELTA Pro helps you get the job done.
Make it a triple.
Double or triple the capacity of your DELTA Pro to 7.2kWh or 10.8kWh. That’ll give you days of power for your essential appliances.
Charge anytime, anywhere.
DELTA Pro’s Smart Extra Battery benefits from all the charging methods DELTA Pro has, including 6500W MultiCharge. That means you can charge anytime, anywhere as long as your extra battery is connected to DELTA Pro. Once connected, they’ll charge/discharge in unison, keeping the battery percent level across both units.
Ready for any emergency.
When the going gets tough and you’re out of charge options, get a 1800W DC fast charge with EcoFlow Smart Generator (sold separately). Just plug the generator directly into your extra battery via the port on the back. This works even when disconnected from your DELTA Pro.
The Smart Extra Battery sports a bright LCD screen on the front of the unit giving you all the info you need. Output, input, remaining charge and time remaining. It’s all there. Need on the go info? The EcoFlow app can tell you all that & a whole lot more.
Choose Your Type of Solar Panels
RICH SOLAR 200 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- Panel leads (pair): 3 feet each
- IP65 rated waterproof junction box
- IP67 rated waterproof solar connectors
- Bypass diodes built in the junction box
- 9 buss bar solar cell configuration
- Mono PERC Technology
- Lightweight anodized aluminum frame
- High Transmission, AR (anti-reflective) Coated Tempered Glass
- Plug-and-play junction box
- Industry-standard quick-connect cables work in series or in parallel
- Certified to withstand challenging environmental conditions
- Excellent low-light performance on cloudy days, mornings, and evenings
EcoFlow 400W Portable Solar Panel
What's in the box?
- 400W Solar Panel
- Kickstand Case
- User Manual
- Highly Efficient Solar Panels This one-piece, folding 400W portable solar panel is perfect for home, camping, and off-grid living. With high solar output and an improved efficiency rating of 23%, you can charge your portable power station even faster than before.
- Self-supporting The protective case conveniently folds out into a stable stand that adjusts from 40-80°, allowing the flexible solar panel to capture the most rays.
- Durable and Lightweight Made from layers of pliable EVA and durable fiberglass to combine the versatility of flexible solar panels with the strength of rigid ones. Weighing only 35.3 lb, the lightweight design and built-in shoulder strap make it ideal for outdoor adventurers.
- Weatherproof Each monocrystalline silicon cell is covered with ETFE film, protecting against debris, dirt, and water. With an IP68 waterproof rating, this portable solar panel works safely in all kinds of weather, perfect for camping and rooftop use.
- Folding and Portable With a compact design, this 400W portable solar panel saves space for travel and storage. Easy to set up to charge your portable power station. When you’re ready to go, quickly collapse the panel down and slide it into the protective case to stow in your van or car.
EcoFlow DELTA Pro Portable Power Station
|Extra Battery:||Support up to two DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery/Smart Generator|
|AC Output:||5 outlets, 3600W total (Surge 7200W)|
|Max Device(s) Power Supported by X-Boost:||4500W|
|USB-A Output:||2 ports, 5V, 2.4A, 12W Max per port|
|USB-A Fast Charge:||2 ports, 5V, 2.4A / 9V, 2A / 12V, 1.5A, 18W Max per port|
|USB-C Output:||2 ports, 5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max per port|
|Car Power Output:||12.6V, 10A, 126W Max|
|DC5521 Output:||2 ports, 12.6V, 3A, 38W Max per port|
|Anderson Port:||12.6V, 30A|
|AC Charging Input:||1800W Max, 120V~15A, 3000W Max, 240V~12.5A|
|Solar Charging Input:||1600W Max, 11-150V, 15A Max|
|Car Charging Input:||Support 12V/24V battery, 8A|
|Cycle Life:||6,500 cycles to 50% capacity, 3,500 cycles to 80% capacity|
|Connection:||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, wired|
|Net Weight:||Approx. 99lbs/45kg|
EcoFlow Double Voltage Hub (DELTA Pro)
|Input Voltage:||100-120V∿ 50Hz/60Hz|
|Output Voltage:||200-240V∿ 50Hz/60Hz|
|Max AC Input/Output: US version:||7200W, 30A|
EcoFlow DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery
|Model Name:||DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery|
|Battery Cycle Life:||6,500 cycles to 50% capacity, 3,500 cycles to 80% capacity|
|Shelf Life:||1 year (after a full charge)|
|Dimension:||25 x 11.2 x 16.4 in / 63.5 x 28.5 x 41.6 cm|
|Weight:||Approx. 84lbs / 38kg|
EcoFlow 400W Portable Solar Panel
|Cell Type:||Monocrystalline silicon|
|Dimensions:||42.0*94.1*1.0 in (106.8*239.0*2.4cm)|
|Connector Type:||Solar Connector|
|Open Circuit Voltage:||48V (Vmp 41V)|
|Short Circuit Current:||11A (Imp 9.8A)|
|Weight(Solar Panel):||Approx. 35.3lbs (16.0Kg)|
|Weight (with Kickstand Case):||Approx. 41.9 (19kg)|
EcoFlow Solar to T60i Charging Cable 2.5M
|Cable type:||Solar to XT60i Charging Cable|
EcoFlow AC Charging Cable
|Cable Type:||AC Charging Cable for EcoFlow RIVER series and EcoFlow DELTA power stations (US version)|
EcoFlow Car Charging Cable
|Cable Type:||Car Charging Cable|
Rich Solar Mega 200 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel
|Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp):||20.4V|
|Maximum Power Current(Imp):||9.80A|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc):||24.3V|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc):||10.2A|
|Maximum System Voltage(Vmax):||1000VDC|
|Temperature Range:||-40°C ~ 90°C|
|Max Series Fuse Rating:||20A|
|Dimensions:||58.7 x 26.8 x 1.4 in|
Rich Solar 10 Gauge 50 Feet Solar Extension Cable
|Rating Voltage:||DC: 1.8KV / AC: 0.6~1KV|
|Contact Material:||Tinned Copper|
|Temperature Range:||-40°C ~ +90°C|
|Service life:||＞25 years|
Introducing DELTA Pro | EcoFlow
How to use the EcoFlow DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery + Smart Generator
How to use the EcoFlow Double Voltage Hub
ECOFLOW DELTA PRO PORTABLE POWER STATION 3600W
+ All the AC ports support 3600W (US) output?
+ What's the max input DELTA Pro can achieve?
+ How many solar panels can I use at the same time?
+ Can I run a 240V device on the 120V US version?
+ How do I update the firmware?
+ How do I recharge DELTA Pro at 200V-240V in a 100V-120V region?
ECOFLOW DELTA PRO SMART EXTRA BATTERY 3600WH
+ How many extra batteries can I use DELTA Pro?
+ What makes the Smart Extra Battery "Smart"?
+ Can I charge the extra battery independently of DELTA Pro?
+ How fast does the Smart Extra Battery charge?
ECOFLOW 400W PORTABLE SOLAR PANEL
+ Are portable solar panels effective?
+ Where do you place portable solar panels?
+ Which solar panels are best for camping?
EcoFlow DELTA Pro Portable Power Station
EcoFlow DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery
EcoFlow Double Voltage Hub (DELTA Pro)
EcoFlow 400W Portable Solar Panel
Rich Solar Mega 200 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel
If, in the case, the item has a different handling and/or shipping estimate, it will be clearly displayed under the Add to cart button on the individual product page, and will override our shipping policy's handling and shipping estimates here.
Most orders are processed and shipped from our warehouse within 1 to 3 business days of an order being placed (excluding weekends and holidays).
Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email confirmation that your order has left our warehouse. This email will also contain the necessary information needed to track your package.
After your item leaves our warehouse expect it to arrive in 3 - 4 business days. This brings the average total shipping and handling time to 4 - 7 business days.
Please note that if your order is very large and sent via freight your order can take up to 2 weeks to be delivered once it is shipped. If there is an issue with your order (backordered, damaged items, address issues), we will reach out to you as quickly as possible to ensure the issue is rectified in a timely manner.
Domestic Shipping Costs
We offer free shipping on most items in our store. Shipping is FREE on all items that show the FREE SHIPPING label on the product page! Otherwise, shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO, and DPO
We do not ship to any of the following: P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO, and DPO.
Unfortunately, most of our items are too large to be sent to these addresses and many shipping companies refuse, or are not even allowed, to ship there.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and US Protectorates
We currently do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii. As most of our items ship freight, it would cost an exorbitant amount of money to ship. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We also do not currently offer International Shipping. However, please keep checking back as this may change in the future!
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation from us. This email will include a tracking number which you can use to check your order status. Please allow 2 to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available.
You can also check the status of your order in real time on our website with our Track My Order page. Simply click the link, fill in the necessary information, and click "Track". With this feature, you will be able to look at where your order is in the delivery process in real-time.
If you haven’t received your order and the tracking number says it was delivered please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number and we will get to the bottom of it as quickly as possible.
Refunds, Returns, and Exchanges
To determine whether your item is eligible for a return or exchange, please review the Return Policy tab on the product page or visit our Return & Refund Policy for further clarification regarding returns and refunds.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis and will try our best to work with you towards a satisfactory solution. To read more about our return policy don't hesitate to check out our full Return & Refund Policy!
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, if you have a problem with your order (damages, missing pieces, not working properly, etc.), please reach out to us as quickly as possible after it is delivered. Many times we can fix the issue without the item needing to be returned.
The following return policy only applies to EcoFlow. If you would like to see the return policies for all brands we carry, please visit our Return & Refund Policy page.
Time Frame Allotted
Customers can request a return 30 days from the date of delivery for most items.
To request a return, email us at email@example.com.
Please include the following information:
- Order #
- The item(s) you would like to return
- Reason for your return
- Serial number of your item(s) (If applicable)
- Photos/Videos (If damaged and/or defective)
If you are requesting a return due to your item(s) being damaged and/or defective, then you may be required to also include photos and/or videos and go through reasonable troubleshooting to determine if the item is indeed damaged and/or defective.
If your request is approved, the return procedure will be as follows:
- We will either send you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) along with the return address or a Prepaid Shipping Label depending on your reason of return.
- Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
- Ship the package. We will either provide you with a return shipping label or you will have to arrange the shipping yourself. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box is put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Once you ship the return package(s), please provide us with the tracking number(s) so we may monitor the status of your returned package(s)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
In many cases if the item arrives and is not working, reasonable troubleshooting steps will need to be taken with the manufacturer to determine if the item is defective so we can proceed with an exchange if necessary and if approved by the manufacturer.
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges in cases of buyer's remorse. We define buyer's remorse as “an order that is returned because the customer changed their mind, didn't like the item (when nothing was physically wrong with it), the item didn't fit (when proper measurements were given), found a better price elsewhere, and/or ordered the item by mistake”.
For non-buyer’s remorse returns, shipping will be paid for by us. These include items that arrived damaged, items that don't work or are defective, or when the wrong item is sent.
Only after we receive your return and inspect the condition of your item or items, we will then process your refund for your return. Please allow up to 2 weeks for us to process your refund. After processing, it could take up to 5 business days for the refund to appear on your credit card statement. We will always notify you by email when your refund has been fully processed.
Deductions from your refund may include the following:
- Restocking Fees: For returns of "buyer's remorse" (defined above), there will be a 10% restocking fee.
- Shipping Charges: Original and return shipping charges will not be refunded unless the return is the result of our error.
- Returns cannot be accepted without prior authorization. Products must be new, resalable, and in the original packaging (some restrictions apply).
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to the correct address in new condition and in the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
- Avanquil does not guarantee your return request will be approved, if your request is not approved, then we will send an email with an explanation why your return request was denied.
- Returns cannot be accepted after 30 days from the date of delivery. If 30 days from the date of delivery has passed, then all requests will need to be directed to the manufacturer and your item(s) will be subject to the manufacturer's warranty policy.
- Returns need to be mailed back to the instructed location within 10 days of being approved, unless otherwise noted.
- If a product is returned in unacceptable condition or not as described in your return request, we reserve the right to destroy the product or return it at your expense.
Have Any Questions?
If you have any questions about our return policy, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We try to make communication with us as easy and transparent as possible. You can reach out to us via Live Chat, call us at (888) 808-5549, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Avanquil is not a warranty repair station, and therefore AVANQUIL MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY MERCHANDISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The only warranties provided are provided by the manufacturer and are as contained in each manufacturer's package. All requests for warranty information, repairs, and claims should be made directly to the manufacturer.
For your convenience, EcoFlow's warranty policy is shown below.
Please note that the warranty period may vary according to local laws and regulations. Some countries, states, and provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the limitation described above may not apply to you. You may have other rights from state to state, province, or country.
DO NOT USE YOUR PRODUCTS UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS OF THE WARRANTY.
All EcoFlow products come with a limited warranty, as shown below. BY USING ECOFLOW PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THE ECOFLOW LIMITED WARRANTY.
We provide a limited warranty. The warranty period started when the original purchaser received the products.
|Item||Warranty Period (refer to months, unless specified)|
|DELTA Max (1600/2000)||24+12 (Registration for warranty extension)|
|DELTA Max Smart Extra Battery||24+12 (Registration for warranty extension)|
|DELTA Pro||24+36 (Registration for warranty extension)|
|DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery||24+36 (Registration for warranty extension)|
|RIVER Extra Battery||24|
|RIVER Pro Extra Battery||24|
|400W Rigid Solar Panel||10 years|
|100W Rigid Solar Panel||60|
|100W Flexible Solar Panel||36|
|Wave Portable Air Conditioner||12|
|Wave Add-On Battery||12|
|Power Hub||5 years|
|Power Kits Console||5 years|
|2kWh/5kWh LFP Battery||5 years|
|RIVER 2||5 years|
|RIVER 2 Max||5 years|
For Kickstarter backers, please refer to the special warranty policy of the campaign or contact email@example.com.
You can extend the warranty for products purchased between January 1, 2022, and August 31, 2022, by registering on the official website on or before October 15, 2022.
Warranty cannot be extended for products purchased before January 1, 2022.
Customers who have purchased products on or after September 1, 2022 will enjoy the warranty period (with warranty extension) listed in the table above. Customers are advised to complete registration as early as possible.
Exclusions and Limitations
This warranty does not apply:
· Non-quality related issues;
· Items purchased from unauthorized resellers;
· Purchases without valid proof of purchase;
· Items that have been refunded;
· Items that have expired their warranty period;
· Any defects or damages caused by misuse of products, unauthorized modification, dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals;
· Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, liquids or other external causes;
· Any defects or damages caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts;
· Lost or stolen products;
· Free products.
Cross-Regional After-Sales Service
EcoFlow does not provide a global product warranty, and the warranty service can only be obtained at a designated EcoFlow repair center.
To repair the product in an EcoFlow repair center when the product was purchased in another region, depending on part availability, customers can obtain a cross-regional repair service at an additional charge. (Some products do not support cross-regional repair even if the customer is willing to pay for the service. For more details, please contact EcoFlow Support.)
A cross-regional replacement service is not available for different versions of the same product.
The customer will need to bear customs duties, taxes, customs clearance, and other costs incurred for a cross-regional repair, regardless of whether it is the warranty or paid repair service.
Valid Proof of Purchase
- A purchase order number made through ecoflow.com;
- Sales invoice or order confirmation email that clearly shows the description of the product, its price, and sales channel.
- Register your warranty at https://www.ecoflow.com/us/support/warranty
Return Material Authorization (RMA) process
- Contact EcoFlow Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (800)-368-8604 (this number supports English service only. International charges apply if calling from outside of the US).
- If your item is eligible for an EcoFlow Warranty, you will receive a prepaid shipping label. Please follow the instructions provided by EcoFlow Support to properly pack the products and return them safely.
- Please note that we can only provide return shipping labels for return packages in United States. For returns in other countries and areas, please contact EcoFlow Support at email@example.com for more details.
- In case of replacement, delivery of the replacement item will be arranged within 15 business days (subject to changes caused by force majeure) after confirming that the defective item has been received at our warehouse. The final resolution is subject to the availability of the replacement items.
- The replacement warranty will be covered by a period equal to the remaining warranty period of the original item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
100% Secure Checkout
Our online store is Shopify-based with SSL Encryption. This simply means you're always safe when shopping with us.
All products we carry are stored in local USA based warehouses.