em-trak A200 Class A AIS Transceiver - 425-0012
em-trak A200 Class A AIS Transceiver - 425-0012 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Your #1 trusted source for em-trak products.
Most orders are processed and shipped from our USA warehouse within 1 to 3 business days of an order being placed (excluding weekends and holidays).
If, in the case, the item has a different handling and/or shipping estimate, it will be clearly displayed under the Add to cart button.
Eligible for returns: Yes
Time frame allotted: 30 days from the date of delivery
*Item(s) must be in new and unused condition to be eligible
To learn how to request a return please visit our return & refund policy:
Need assistance? We're happy to help!
A200 Class A AIS Transceiver
The A200 Class A is both SOLAS and Inland Waterway certified and offers superior performance through its advanced, next-gen technology. The A200 has been engineered for even the harshest marine environments, undergoing extensive testing by independent experts to ensure it is waterproof and unaffected by extreme temperatures, shock, and vibration so you don't need to worry about reliability issues impacting performance or longevity.
The A200 is easy to install and will seamlessly connect to your ECDIS and other bridge systems. The A200 delivers comprehensive AIS functionality, such as alerts, target filters, vessel information lists, real-time weather, and more.
With its integrated color display, the A200 plays an important role in tracking, collision avoidance, and CPA when vessels are in busy port areas. The combination of advanced performance, trusted reliability and competitive price make the A200 the best-value AIS Class A in the market by far.
- IMO SOLAS certified AIS Class A
- EU Inland Waterway certified ruggedized and impervious to extreme environments – water (IPx6, IPx7), dampness, shock, vibration, and temperatures
- High performance latest generation GPS
- Suitable internal or permanent external installation
- Robust ergonomic button and rotary-knob user interfaces with configurable multi-lingual menu options
- Integrated high-definition color display with night mode
- ENC chart (C-Map) with configurable AIS target overlay
- Silent mode – AIS transmissions are stopped, all AIS messages continue to be received
- Integrated WiFi
- Pilot plug cable and junction box accessory options
Physical & Environmental Specifications:
- Size (H x W x D): 152 x 165 x 95mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +55°C
- Storage temperature: -25°C to +70°C
- Ingress protection: IPx6 and IPx7
- Supply voltage: 12V or 24V DC
- Supply voltage range: 9.6V - 31.2V DC
- Average current (at 12V): 520mA
- Peak current: 6A
- Average power consumption (at 12V): 6.2W
- Galvanic isolation: NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000, power supply, VHF antenna port
- VHF antenna: SO-239
- GNSS: TNC
- Power: 2-way circular multipole
- NMEA 0183/silent mode/blue sign: 14-way circular multipole
- NMEA 0183/alarm relay: 18-way circular multipole
- NMEA 2000: 5-way Micro-C connector
- NMEA 0183: 3 x input ports, 3 x bi-directional ports
- NMEA 2000: NMEA 2000 Ed 3.101, LEN=1
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11 (a/b/g), client mode, and access point mode supported. (5 connections in access point mode)
- AIS standards: IEC 61993-2 Ed. 3
- Product safety standards: EN60950-1 2006 +A11:2009 +A1:2010 +A12:2011 +A2:2013
- Environmental standards: IEC 60945 Ed. 4
- Serial data interface standards: IEC 61162-1 Ed 5.0, IEC 61162-2 Ed 1.0
- NMEA 2000: NMEA 2000 Ed 3.101
- GNSS performance standards: IEC 61108-1 Ed 2.0, IEC 61108-02 Ed 1.0
- Systems supported: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo (two of any combination, three including GPS, Galileo)
- Channels: 72
- Internal/external antenna: External only
- Time to first fix from the cold start: 26s
- VDL access scheme: SOTDMA
- Operating frequency: 156.025MHz - 162.025MHz
- Channel bandwidth: 25kHz
- Receivers/transmitters: 3 x receivers, 1 x transmitter
- AIS receiver sensitivity (20% PER): -111dBm
- AIS transmitter power: 12W (+41dBm)
- Screen: 5-inch 800 x 480 full color LCD
- Buttons: Rotary encoder for selection and entry, 4 menu keys, and 4 direction keys
- SD card interface: Micro SD card interface for logging and chart cards (not available from em-trak)
- Size: 85 x 70mm
- Weight: 470g
- Ingress protection: IPx6 and IPx7
- Mounting: 1 inch 14 TPI pole mount required
- GNSS systems supported: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou
In the Box:
- 1 x AIS transceiver
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x Mounting bracket & fixings pack
- 1 x 14 Way data cable
- 1 x Product manual and document pack
- 1 x 18 Way data cable
Manufacturer : em-trak
Manufacturer Part No : 425-0012
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
More from em-trakView all
$874.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (3 units)
$68.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (7 units)
$749.00Unit price /Unavailable
$749.00Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (15 units)
More Marine Navigation & Instruments - AIS SystemsView all
$1,509.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$1,552.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$2,644.99Unit price /Unavailable
$1,418.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (3 units)
$4,364.99Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (14 units)
$999.99Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (11 units)
$1,379.99Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (12 units)
$94.99Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (17 units)
$3,205.22Unit price /Unavailable
$1,595.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (8 units)
$999.99Unit price /Unavailable
$459.95Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
I took the boat out. Everything worked perfectly EXCEPT I somehow lost one of the capscrews to hold an oar in the swivel assembly. So far I have found the part number and a Japanese company that can sell me the part for some number of yen. Then I found somebody in Canada and there would be shipping charges. There is allegedly USA distributers but so far I am unable to find one. So my 5 star rating is subject to drop if I find it's going to be very expensive and difficult to replace a part I believe should cost no more than a few dollars. I would have looked harder for it if I had known. 😃
ideal for trips and daily use
Smooth ordering process!
Charges quickly and runs van appliances.
Portability and foldable design are nce
Compact and powerful
bought Ecoflow pro originally for RV trips... now its a lifesaver for remote work and more.... thought about getting an extra battery for outages....
real deal and super reliable
Great backup power for essential home appliances during blackouts!
Hooked up my mercrusier engine to the Simrad and it's like having a boat dashboard on steroids. The ecogps function's a lifesaver, helps me get the best trim and rpm for max mileage. Love that I can see my fuel range on the chart and track fuel usage trip by trip. Customizable screens and side bars are a plus. If you can't find the info on this, you probably don't need it. And shoutout to their support team - the guy I talked to knew his stuff and helped me out! When I ordered, it came 2 days later! No waiting around. Great buy!
I've been wanting something like this for a year but not sure how to make it work for my van. I'm excited to set this up for my van
Happy and satisfied with my order
EcoFlow BLADE has transformed my lawn maintenance! 5 stars! ⭐
Responsive and accommodating