Maretron 4.1" High Bright Color Display - Black - DSM410-01
Maretron 4.1" High Bright Color Display - Black - DSM410-01 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Your #1 trusted source for Maretron products.
Most orders are processed and shipped from our USA warehouse within 1 to 3 business days of an order being placed (excluding weekends and holidays).
If, in the case, the item has a different handling and/or shipping estimate, it will be clearly displayed under the Add to cart button.
Eligible for returns: Yes
Time frame allotted: 30 days from the date of delivery
*Item(s) must be in new and unused condition to be eligible
To learn how to request a return please visit our return & refund policy:
Need assistance? We're happy to help!
4.1" High Bright Color Display - Black
Maretron’s DSM410 is a 4.1” high-resolution sunlight viewable color display that interprets and displays NMEA 2000® instrument, navigation, and vessel monitoring data. The DSM410 is a user friendly dedicated marine display with custom screen configurations and an easy-to-use five-key illuminated keypad. In addition to the monitoring and display capabilities, the DSM410 features an alert/alarm package and electrical switching capability.
Unlike traditional single-display units, DSM410 users can choose numeric, gauge, bar or graph formats in single or multiple displays, with cycling options possible for a wide range of favorite data. These multiple display options conserve mounting space and reduce overall system cost.
The DSM410 will directly connect with any NMEA 2000® network and with the exception of AIS data will display any or all information captured throughout the vessel. Various audio and visual alarms are also programmable.
The DSM410 displays a multitude of information including AC power, anchor status, battery, depth, electrical distribution, engine, environment, fuel management, GPS, heading, navigation, pressure/vacuum, rudder, speed, status indicators, tanks, temperature, time, transmission, water makers, weather, wind and more.
The DSM410 includes a comprehensive, flexible alert capability. Configure audio and visual alerts on virtually any data that the DSM410 is capable of monitoring. Available alert types include:
- High alert
- Low alert
- Data unavailable alert
- On alert
- Off alert
- Circuit breaker tripped alert
- Course alert
- GPS quality alert
- Outside radius alert
- Inside radius alert
- Direction alert
- Timer alert
The DSM410 is capable of sharing alert information with other DSM410 units as well as any DSM150, DSM250 and N2KView® installations on the network. An alert defined on any device can be acknowledged on any other device on the network.
Maretron's DSM410 is engineered and manufactured to the highest standards (IEC 60945 Maritime Navigation and Radiocommunication Equipment). Its compact waterproof housing will provide years of reliable performance.
Examples of data that the DSM410 can display are:
- AC power (Average Frequency, Voltage and Current, Phase-Neutral Frequency, Voltage and Current, Phase-Phase Frequency, Voltage and Current
- Anchor Watch
- Battery / DC (Voltage, Current, Battery Temperature, Battery State of Charge, Battery Time Remaining, Ripple Voltage, Power)
- Depth (Water Depth, Depth below Transducer)
- Electrical (Resistance)
- Electrical Distribution (Switch/Breaker, Breaker Current, On/Off/Error Counters, On/Off/Error Timers)
- Engine Monitor (Boost Pressure, Hours, Coolant Pressure, Coolant Temperature, Exhaust Gas Temperature, Fuel Pressure, Fuel Rate, Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, Tachometer, Tilt/Trim, Voltage, Fuel Econmony, Fuel Consumption, Percent Load, Percent Torque, Trip Fuel Used, Warning Indicators)
- Environment (Barometer, Heat Index, Humidity, Temperatures, Wind Chill)
- Fluid Flow (Flow Rate, Trip Volume)
- Fuel management (Distance to Empty, Time to Empty, Total Fuel Capacity, Total Fuel Level, Total Fuel Consumption, Total Trip Fuel Used, Total Fuel Economy, Total Fuel Remaining)
- GPS (COG, Lat/Lon, SOG, Satellites, Time, Accuracy)
- Heading (Heading, Rate of Turn, Variation)
- Humidity (Inside, Outside, User Defined
- Indicators (Status, , On/Off/Error Counters, On/Off/Error Timers)
- Mechanical (dB, Force, Strain)
- Motion (Acceleration, Angle, Angular Velocity, Angular Acceleration, Distance, Rotation Rate, Velocity)
- Navigation (BOD, BTW, COG, XTE, DTW, ETA, Lat/Long, Rolling Road, Set/Drift, SOG, TTG, VWG, Waypoint Number and Name)
- Pressure / Vacuum
- SMS (Status, Signal Strength)
- Speed (Through Water, Over Ground, Total Log, Trip Log)
- Tanks (Capacity, Level, Remaining)
- Time (Local, UTC, Moon Phase, Sunrise, Sunset, Twilight)
- Transmission (Gear, Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, Warning Indicators)
- Vessel (Heave, Pitch, Roll, Trim Tabs, Keel)
- Watermaker (Sea Recovery Status display)
- Wind (Apparent direction and speed, True direction and speed, Groud direction and speed)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Maretron
Manufacturer Part No : DSM410-01
UPC : 873804003757
Click on any accessory below to view the full details and add it to your cart
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
More from MaretronView all
$296.00Unit price /Unavailable
$210.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (4 units)
$18.99Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (10 units)
$33.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (5 units)
$42.99Unit price /Unavailable
$27.99Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (12 units)
$33.99Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (13 units)
$40.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (4 units)
$18.99Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (12 units)
$40.99Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (12 units)
$157.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$300.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$54.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (3 units)
$21.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$305.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$269.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (5 units)
$168.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$263.00Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (9 units)
$20.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (7 units)
$282.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$17.99Unit price /Unavailable
$60.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (6 units)
$695.00Unit price /Unavailable
More Marine Navigation & Instruments - InstrumentsView all
$1,199.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (3 units)
$1,999.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (3 units)
$949.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$603.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$862.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$1,954.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$1,724.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$666.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (8 units)
$1,092.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$1,552.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$724.99Unit price /Unavailable
$569.99Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (9 units)
$799.99Unit price /Unavailable
$839.95Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (5 units)
$1,132.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (4 units)
$19.99Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (11 units)
I took the boat out. Everything worked perfectly EXCEPT I somehow lost one of the capscrews to hold an oar in the swivel assembly. So far I have found the part number and a Japanese company that can sell me the part for some number of yen. Then I found somebody in Canada and there would be shipping charges. There is allegedly USA distributers but so far I am unable to find one. So my 5 star rating is subject to drop if I find it's going to be very expensive and difficult to replace a part I believe should cost no more than a few dollars. I would have looked harder for it if I had known. 😃
ideal for trips and daily use
Smooth ordering process!
Charges quickly and runs van appliances.
Portability and foldable design are nce
Compact and powerful
bought Ecoflow pro originally for RV trips... now its a lifesaver for remote work and more.... thought about getting an extra battery for outages....
real deal and super reliable
Great backup power for essential home appliances during blackouts!
Hooked up my mercrusier engine to the Simrad and it's like having a boat dashboard on steroids. The ecogps function's a lifesaver, helps me get the best trim and rpm for max mileage. Love that I can see my fuel range on the chart and track fuel usage trip by trip. Customizable screens and side bars are a plus. If you can't find the info on this, you probably don't need it. And shoutout to their support team - the guy I talked to knew his stuff and helped me out! When I ordered, it came 2 days later! No waiting around. Great buy!
I've been wanting something like this for a year but not sure how to make it work for my van. I'm excited to set this up for my van
Happy and satisfied with my order
EcoFlow BLADE has transformed my lawn maintenance! 5 stars! ⭐
Responsive and accommodating