Maxwell HRC 10-8 Rope Chain Horizontal Windlass 5/16" Chain, 5/8" Rope 12V, with Capstan - HRC10812V
Maxwell HRC 10-8 Rope Chain Horizontal Windlass 5/16" Chain, 5/8" Rope 12V, with Capstan - HRC10812V is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Your #1 trusted source for Maxwell products.
Most orders are processed and shipped from our USA warehouse within 1 to 3 business days of an order being placed (excluding weekends and holidays).
If, in the case, the item has a different handling and/or shipping estimate, it will be clearly displayed under the Add to cart button.
Eligible for returns: Yes
Time frame allotted: 30 days from the date of delivery
*Item(s) must be in new and unused condition to be eligible
To learn how to request a return please visit our return & refund policy:
Need assistance? We're happy to help!
Designed for boats up to 45 feet, the HRC10-8 Horizontal Series windlasses proudly follow in the highly successful footsteps of Maxwell's previous, fully automatic rope / chain anchor winches.
- On/Off Breaker Panel
- Reversing Solenoid
- Up/down Panel Switch
- Clutch Release Handle
- The HRC10-8 is Maxwell's fully automatic rope/ chain or all chain horizontal windlass
- Designed to effortlessly retrieve and deploy 8mm (5/16" ) chain and 16mm (5/8" ) three strand or 8-brait (plait) rope.
- The HRC 10-8 has a patented uniquely designed chain wheel will accommodate ANY 5/16" or 8 mm marine grade chain spliced to 5/8" rope.
- The aesthetically pleasing above deck design, evolved from the philosophy of form follows function, encapsulates the motor and drive in a two part watertight case, saving space below deck
- Case Material: Anodized Aluminum
- The two part case consists of a die cast, marine-grade hard anodised alloy front section and a rugged and easily removable composite motor cover aft section.
- This two piece watertight case allows for quick and easy, on-deck,routine maintenance.
- Simple " bolt down" installation ensures effortless and rapid on-deck installation and set up.
- The stainless steel pressure arm always exerts maximum control pressure on the rode (rope, splice or chain).
- The new and revolutionary patented Wave Design chainwheel is able to accommodate a wide range of chain pitch differences, within the specified chain size diameters, suitable for use with the HRC10 Series.
- The unique Maxwell " wrap around" horizontal chainwheel ensures that more than 90x of the wheel is used, allowing greatly improved rope and chain handling compared with competitor designs.
- High quality Stainless Steel chainwheels
- The HRC10 works just as effectively with all-chain rodes for those who desire the added security and holding power of an all-chain anchor system.
- The integral chain pipe and huge, through deck hawse pipe throat ensures easy entry of the rope / chain rode into and out of the anchor locker.
- Cone type clutch/brake mechanism permits manual, "free fall" anchoring and emergency crank recovery of the rode and anchor if required.
- The sealed oil bath and marine-grade hard anodised, alloy gearbox provides high efficiency output drive via precision worm and wormwheel.
- Exclusive Maxwell 3 YEAR Limited Warranty
- Maximum PUll: 1540 lbs
- Chain Short Link: 5/16" or 8mm
- Chain Speed (Anchor Retrieval): 79 ft per Minute
- Rope Speed (Anchor Retrieval): 65 ft per Minute
- Rope Size (Nylon 3 strand or 8 Plait): 5/8"
- Power Supply (DC): 12VDC
- Motor Power: 1000 Watts
- Net weight: 42 lbs
Manufacturer : Maxwell
Manufacturer Part No : HRC10812V
UPC : 1000000002683
|Chain - Diameter (Inches)||5/16|
|Rope Diameter (Inches)||5/8|
Click on any accessory below to view the full details and add it to your cart
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
More from MaxwellView all
$672.00Unit price /Unavailable
$102.00Unit price /Unavailable
$362.00Unit price /Unavailable
$81.00Unit price /Unavailable
$36.99Unit price /UnavailableIn stock
$29.00Unit price /Unavailable
$29.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (5 units)
$84.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (5 units)
$161.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (3 units)
$84.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$71.00Unit price /Unavailable
$55.00Unit price /Unavailable
$222.24Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$61.00Unit price /Unavailable
More Marine - Anchoring & Docking - WindlassesView all
$423.99Unit price /Unavailable
$2,453.00Unit price /Unavailable
$2,453.00Unit price /Unavailable
$4,180.00Unit price /Unavailable
$269.99Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (15 units)
$276.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (5 units)
$319.99Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (15 units)
$392.99Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (13 units)
$348.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (6 units)
$2,184.95Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (6 units)
$1,962.95Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (4 units)
$2,375.95Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (9 units)
$469.99Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (14 units)
$1,723.95Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$1,775.91Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (8 units)
I took the boat out. Everything worked perfectly EXCEPT I somehow lost one of the capscrews to hold an oar in the swivel assembly. So far I have found the part number and a Japanese company that can sell me the part for some number of yen. Then I found somebody in Canada and there would be shipping charges. There is allegedly USA distributers but so far I am unable to find one. So my 5 star rating is subject to drop if I find it's going to be very expensive and difficult to replace a part I believe should cost no more than a few dollars. I would have looked harder for it if I had known. 😃
ideal for trips and daily use
Smooth ordering process!
Charges quickly and runs van appliances.
Portability and foldable design are nce
Compact and powerful
bought Ecoflow pro originally for RV trips... now its a lifesaver for remote work and more.... thought about getting an extra battery for outages....
real deal and super reliable
Great backup power for essential home appliances during blackouts!
Hooked up my mercrusier engine to the Simrad and it's like having a boat dashboard on steroids. The ecogps function's a lifesaver, helps me get the best trim and rpm for max mileage. Love that I can see my fuel range on the chart and track fuel usage trip by trip. Customizable screens and side bars are a plus. If you can't find the info on this, you probably don't need it. And shoutout to their support team - the guy I talked to knew his stuff and helped me out! When I ordered, it came 2 days later! No waiting around. Great buy!
I've been wanting something like this for a year but not sure how to make it work for my van. I'm excited to set this up for my van
Happy and satisfied with my order
EcoFlow BLADE has transformed my lawn maintenance! 5 stars! ⭐
Responsive and accommodating