Simrad I3007 Rudder Display - 000-14126-001
Simrad I3007 Rudder Display - 000-14126-001 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Your #1 trusted source for Simrad products.
Most orders are processed and shipped from our USA warehouse within 1 to 3 business days of an order being placed (excluding weekends and holidays).
If, in the case, the item has a different handling and/or shipping estimate, it will be clearly displayed under the Add to cart button.
Eligible for returns: Yes
Time frame allotted: 30 days from the date of delivery
*Item(s) must be in new and unused condition to be eligible
To learn how to request a return please visit our return & refund policy:
Need assistance? We're happy to help!
I3007 Rudder Display
The Simrad I3007 Instrument Series offers a 7-inch superior color display with easy touch control, various graphic layouts, and the capability to enable up to eight different functions simultaneously. The I3007 is IMO approved as a Rudder Angle Indicator, Heading Repeater, Rate of Turn Indicator (I3007 only), Propeller Pitch Indicator, and Propeller Revolution Indicator, plus monitor other functions like Engine RPM, Wind Instruments, Digital Data Thruster Propeller Pitch Angle, and Boat Speed. Offering a flexible installation that supports various I/O signal types, the display is approved for SOLAS vessels.
- Multiple instrument functions in one display
- Enable up to eight different functions
- Configurable for single or multi-purpose
- Switch easily between multiple functions
- Long distance viewing
- All common analog signal types supported
- Bridges data between NMEA 2000®, serial, and Ethernet for more flexible & advanced installation requirements
- 2 x NMEA 0183 ports with up to a 38000 baud rate
- Suitable for all vessel sizes
- Power Cable 4-Pin
- B & G Zeus S Bracket
- Sun Cover for GO7 Bracket Mount
- GO7 XSR / Vulcan 7R Dash Mount Kit
- GO7 XSR/Vulcan 7R Beze
The IS300 Series has the capability to enable the following simultaneously:
- Heading Repeater: IMO approved when paired with NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183, or LWE heading sensors, such as Simrad GPS and Gyro compasses
- Rudder Indicator: IMO approved when connected to an Autopilot System with the optional display of rudder demand. Reading rudder positions from all Simrad rudder feedbacks or is compatible with NMEA 0183 feedback from other third-party systems.
- Rate of Turn Indicator: 7” IMO approved and 5” non-IMO ROT Indicator with a configurable scale range and is compatible with Simrad GPS Compasses, HS60/70/80, Simrad Gyros GS80/85, and Simrad Magnetic Compasses Precision-9, RC-42
- Propeller Pitch Indicator configurable for use with Propulsion and Thruster (Note: Transducer/sensor not offered by Navico)
- Propeller Shaft RPM: IMO compliant with a selectable Scale Range (Note: Transducer/sensor not offered by Navico)
- Engine RPM Indicator with a Selectable Scale Range from 200 up to 10,000 (Note: Transducer/sensor not offered by Navico)
- Wind Instrument: Measuring True Wind Speed and Angle, Apparent Wind Speed and Angle, Beaufort Wind Speed Indicator with Selectable Orientations (relative to North or the Ships’ Bow). Compatible with Simrad and B & G Sensors or any NMEA 2000 or NMEA 0183 Wind Sensors.
- Digital Data: Data layout for display or a multitude of data types; Vessel, Environmental, Navigation, Engine, Depth, Speed, Heave, Pitch, Roll, Time & Date
*Digital data types can only be selected from the available installed transducers and sensors
Manufacturer : Simrad
Manufacturer Part No : 000-14126-001
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
More from SimradView all
$378.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$3,563.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$2,690.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (3 units)
$4,138.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$5,518.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$209.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$11,498.99Unit price /Unavailable
$95.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$431.99Unit price /Unavailable
$49.99Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (13 units)
$729.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$40.99Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (11 units)
$64.99Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (12 units)
$91.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$569.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (6 units)
$3,218.99Unit price /Unavailable
$2,816.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (6 units)
$999.00Unit price /UnavailableIn stock
$34.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (3 units)
$4,253.99Unit price /Unavailable
More Marine Navigation & Instruments - InstrumentsView all
$1,199.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$1,999.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (3 units)
$949.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$603.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$862.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$1,954.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$1,724.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$666.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (8 units)
$1,092.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$1,552.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$724.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$569.99Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (9 units)
$799.99Unit price /Unavailable
$839.95Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (5 units)
$1,132.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (4 units)
$19.99Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (11 units)
I took the boat out. Everything worked perfectly EXCEPT I somehow lost one of the capscrews to hold an oar in the swivel assembly. So far I have found the part number and a Japanese company that can sell me the part for some number of yen. Then I found somebody in Canada and there would be shipping charges. There is allegedly USA distributers but so far I am unable to find one. So my 5 star rating is subject to drop if I find it's going to be very expensive and difficult to replace a part I believe should cost no more than a few dollars. I would have looked harder for it if I had known. 😃
ideal for trips and daily use
Smooth ordering process!
Charges quickly and runs van appliances.
Portability and foldable design are nce
Compact and powerful
bought Ecoflow pro originally for RV trips... now its a lifesaver for remote work and more.... thought about getting an extra battery for outages....
real deal and super reliable
Great backup power for essential home appliances during blackouts!
Hooked up my mercrusier engine to the Simrad and it's like having a boat dashboard on steroids. The ecogps function's a lifesaver, helps me get the best trim and rpm for max mileage. Love that I can see my fuel range on the chart and track fuel usage trip by trip. Customizable screens and side bars are a plus. If you can't find the info on this, you probably don't need it. And shoutout to their support team - the guy I talked to knew his stuff and helped me out! When I ordered, it came 2 days later! No waiting around. Great buy!
I've been wanting something like this for a year but not sure how to make it work for my van. I'm excited to set this up for my van
Happy and satisfied with my order
EcoFlow BLADE has transformed my lawn maintenance! 5 stars! ⭐
Responsive and accommodating