Mastervolt AC Master 12/2000 (230V) Inverter - 28012000
Mastervolt AC Master 12/2000 (230V) Inverter - 28012000 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Your #1 trusted source for Mastervolt products.
Most orders are processed and shipped from our USA warehouse within 1 to 3 business days of an order being placed (excluding weekends and holidays).
If, in the case, the item has a different handling and/or shipping estimate, it will be clearly displayed under the Add to cart button.
Eligible for returns: Yes
Time frame allotted: 30 days from the date of delivery
*Item(s) must be in new and unused condition to be eligible
To learn how to request a return please visit our return & refund policy:
Need assistance? We're happy to help!
AC Master 12/2000 (230V) Inverter
Reliable AC power for recreational and semi-professional use.
These affordable sine wave inverters convert 12 or 24 V battery voltage into reliable 230 V 50/60 Hz or 120 V 50/60 Hz grid power, making them ideal for recreational and semi-professional applications. The AC Master series is easy to install and delivers full output, even under the most demanding conditions. Pure sine wave technology provides an outstanding power quality, ensuring the correct functioning of sensitive equipment. The usage of high-frequency switching technology eliminates any annoying humming and buzzing sounds.
Representing complete value for money, these ruggedly built inverters provide essential home comforts when you’re far from the nearest grid connection.
- Pure sine wave technology protects sensitive equipment.
- Delivers full output at high peak power under the most demanding conditions.
- Automatic power-saving system for extended runtime.
- Compact and lightweight design, saving valuable installation time.
- Reliable and safe operation; protected against over-temperature, overload, short circuit, high or low battery voltage.
- Variable-speed fan for quiet operation at low power.
- Optional remote control for instant switch-off of the inverter and all connected equipment (not available for the 300 and 500 W models).
- Convenient plug connection for all models, 2500/3500 Watt models also hard-wired.
- Both recreational and semi-professional use, where grid power varies or is unavailable. Applications include lighting, appliances, electric cooking, and power tools. For (mobile) applications in your home, office, or service vehicle, or during your holidays.
- Output voltage: 230/240 V 50/60 Hz (selectable)
- Output waveform: True sine
- Nominal battery voltage:12V
- Recommended battery capacity: ≥ 200 Ah
- Continuous power at 25 °C / 77 °F, cos phi 1: 2000 W
- Continuous power at 40 °C / 104 °F, cos phi 1: 2000 W
- Peak load (1 min.): < 2300 W
- Peak load (1 s): < 4000 W
- AC connection: Plug connection EU (Schuko)
- Galvanic isolation: Yes
- Efficiency: 94%
- Display/read-out: LED indication: battery voltage, load level, status
- Alarms: Potential free alarm contact
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 248 x 443 x 83 mm/9.8 x 17.4 x 3.3 inch
- Weight: 5.2 kg/11.5 lb
- Compliance: Safety: CE, E-mark, RCM
- Technology: high frequency, input & output fully isolated
- Low battery voltage, switches off at 10.5 V
- Low battery voltage, switches on at 12.5 V
- High battery voltage, switches off at 16.5 V
- High battery voltage, switches on at 14.5 V
- Input current (nominal load): 200 A
- No-load power consumption (ON mode): < 1.8 A
- No-load power consumption (energy saving mode): < 0.1 A
- Minimal DC fuse (slow blow): 250 A
- Minimal cable size: 70 mm²
- Harmonic distortion typical: < 3 %
- Cos phi: All power factors allowed
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): -20 °C to 60 °C, derating power > 40 °C/-4 °F to 140 °F
- Cooling: Temperature and load controlled fan
- Protection degree: IP21, horizontal wall mounting
- Protections: Over-temperature, overload, short circuit, high/low voltage, reverse polarity (fuse)
- MasterBus compatible: Yes, using a MasterBus AC Master Interface
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Mastervolt
Manufacturer Part No : 28012000
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
More from MastervoltView all
$3,318.27Unit price /Unavailable
$801.76Unit price /Unavailable
$156.42Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$28.36Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$26.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (6 units)
$2,133.96Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (8 units)
$1,151.40Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (3 units)
$854.23Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (3 units)
$45.01Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (3 units)
$577.49Unit price /Unavailable
$492.60Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (4 units)
$1,010.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (3 units)
$1,628.49Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (7 units)
$1,024.77Unit price /Unavailable
$2,231.37Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$451.56Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$1,257.01Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (5 units)
$577.49Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (3 units)
More Marine - Automotive/RV - InvertersView all
$2,040.44Unit price /Unavailable
$310.88Unit price /Unavailable
$200.68Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (4 units)
$1,681.70Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$573.04Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (3 units)
$412.00Unit price /Unavailable
$150.80Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (4 units)
$1,196.70Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$2,292.16Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$854.92Unit price /UnavailableIn stock
$83.10Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$1,260.92Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (9 units)
$412.00Unit price /Unavailable
$712.24Unit price /UnavailableLow stock (18 units)
$1,680.84Unit price /Unavailable
$2,292.16Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (3 units)
$546.36Unit price /Unavailable
$621.10Unit price /Unavailable
$417.60Unit price /Unavailable
$165.80Unit price /Unavailable
I took the boat out. Everything worked perfectly EXCEPT I somehow lost one of the capscrews to hold an oar in the swivel assembly. So far I have found the part number and a Japanese company that can sell me the part for some number of yen. Then I found somebody in Canada and there would be shipping charges. There is allegedly USA distributers but so far I am unable to find one. So my 5 star rating is subject to drop if I find it's going to be very expensive and difficult to replace a part I believe should cost no more than a few dollars. I would have looked harder for it if I had known. 😃
ideal for trips and daily use
Smooth ordering process!
Charges quickly and runs van appliances.
Portability and foldable design are nce
Compact and powerful
bought Ecoflow pro originally for RV trips... now its a lifesaver for remote work and more.... thought about getting an extra battery for outages....
real deal and super reliable
Great backup power for essential home appliances during blackouts!
Hooked up my mercrusier engine to the Simrad and it's like having a boat dashboard on steroids. The ecogps function's a lifesaver, helps me get the best trim and rpm for max mileage. Love that I can see my fuel range on the chart and track fuel usage trip by trip. Customizable screens and side bars are a plus. If you can't find the info on this, you probably don't need it. And shoutout to their support team - the guy I talked to knew his stuff and helped me out! When I ordered, it came 2 days later! No waiting around. Great buy!
I've been wanting something like this for a year but not sure how to make it work for my van. I'm excited to set this up for my van
Happy and satisfied with my order
EcoFlow BLADE has transformed my lawn maintenance! 5 stars! ⭐
Responsive and accommodating