Mastervolt Magic 12/12-20 DC Converter - 81300400
Mastervolt Magic 12/12-20 DC Converter - 81300400 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Your #1 trusted source for Mastervolt products.
Most orders are processed and shipped from our USA warehouse within 1 to 3 business days of an order being placed (excluding weekends and holidays).
If, in the case, the item has a different handling and/or shipping estimate, it will be clearly displayed under the Add to cart button.
Eligible for returns: Yes
Time frame allotted: 30 days from the date of delivery
*Item(s) must be in new and unused condition to be eligible
To learn how to request a return please visit our return & refund policy:
Need assistance? We're happy to help!
Magic 12/12-20 DC Converter
For The Toughest Tasks
The Mac and Magic DC-DC converters are designed for the toughest conditions for professional, semi-professional and recreational purposes. Even under the most extreme conditions, these DC-DC converters operate faultlessly, giving you round-the-clock output when necessary. The sustainability and technologies that underpin the Mastervolt concept have long been proven in practice. With an MTBF of 280,000 hours at full capacity and 24/7 use, the DC-DC converters are ideal for the toughest tasks and any situation that requires a reliable power supply.
Making The Best Even Better
The reliability and long lifespan of Mastervolt’s DC-DC converters have been established beyond doubt over the past 20 years. While the Mastervolt products have evolved with the latest technological developments, the dimensions and connections have remained the same. As a result it is exceptionally easy to replace one unit with another with only negligible downtime.
Mastervolt Green by Heart
As part of our constant search for eco-friendly and long-lasting solutions, Mastervolt has developed the Green by Heart program. Its impact on the Mac & Magic DC-DC converters include:
- An exceptionally effective use of the consumed input current (cos phi) > 0.98!
- Faster charging of batteries, even with when the input current is limited
- Use of top quality components with a long lifespan
- Savings in weight and space
- Fewer installation materials
For the DC-DC converters you can use the MasterBus Serial Interface. All you need is a single cable with one connection. Your benefits: Fast and easy installation, plus centralized monitoring, configuration and operation of your system with a MasterView panel.
Programmable via Desktop or Laptop/PC
Remote control the Mac or Magic via your laptop or PC or configure your personal preferences. The device has a communication port and easy installation with a PC-Link and MasterAdjust software.
Energy-Saving Dimmer Function
Many standard light dimmers convert part of the energy to heat and also lose unnecessary energy. The Mastervolt Magic converters regulate the power supply efficiently and without excessive heat build-up, up to 580 watts for optimal safety (multiple Magic converters can be used for multiple lamps).
If you have many/heavy power-consuming devices onboard, the parallel use of several units allows capacities of 40, 60 or more Amps. Advanced high-frequency technology with modern microprocessors ensures minimum power loss when switching from 24 to 12 V and vice versa.
Powerful Selling Points:
- Reliable and very stable DC supply
- For 12 and 24 V battery systems
- Parallel switching of multiple units for capacities of 40, 60 or more Amps
- Battery charger and dimmer function
- Adjustable output voltage
- Voltage stabilization for a longer lifespan of halogen lights, etc
- Corrosion-proof aluminium casing
- Temperature-powered fan for cooling
- Generates limited heat, so installable almost anywhere
- Fully MasterBus compatible with a MasterBus Serial Interface
- Nominal output voltage: 13.6V
- Output voltage (adjustable with MasterAdjust): 10-15V
- Output voltage dimmer (adjustable with MasterAdjust): 4-13V
- Output voltage stabilization: 2% at extremes of temperatures, load and input
- Output voltage ripple (peak peak): max. 1%
- Max. output power: 300W
- Nominal output power: 300W
- Max. output current: 20A
- Output charge current (3-step mode): 16 A
- Nominal input voltage: 12V
- Input voltage range: 11-16V
- Input voltage range (3-step charge mode): 12-16V
- Lower input set point (adjustable with MasterAdjust): 10V
- Delay lower input set point (adjustable with MasterAdjust): 30 sec.
- Galvanic isolation: yes
- Voltage limited: yes
- Efficiency: > 90% at nom. input voltage, full load; peak 92 %
- Dimmer function: yes, by external momentary switch via fast-on connection, to be activated by DIP switch setting
- Alarm contact: yes (fast-on connector)
- Dimensions, HxWxD: 227 x 154 x 81mm / 8.9" x 6.1" x 3.2"
- Weight: 1.8kg / 4.0lb
- Approvals: CE
- 3-Step charge option: yes (DIP switch settings)
- DC consumption: < 115 mA
- Connections: screw terminals (max. wire size 16 mm² / AWG5)
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): -25 °C to 80 °C, derating > 40 °C -13 °F to 176 °F
- Sound level: < 48 dBA at 1M
- Protection degree: IP21
- Protections: against over load & over temperature
- Cooling: maintenance free vario fans
- MasterBus compatible: yes, in combination with a MasterBus Serial Interface
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Mastervolt
Manufacturer Part No : 81300400
UPC : 816882020940
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
More from MastervoltView all
$3,318.27Unit price /Unavailable
$801.76Unit price /Unavailable
$2,047.14Unit price /Unavailable
$28.36Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$26.99Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (6 units)
$2,133.96Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (8 units)
$1,151.40Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (3 units)
$45.01Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (3 units)
$492.60Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (4 units)
$1,010.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (3 units)
$1,628.49Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (7 units)
$1,024.77Unit price /Unavailable
$1,276.36Unit price /Unavailable
$2,231.37Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$451.56Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$1,257.01Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (5 units)
More Marine - Electrical - DC to DC ConvertersView all
$155.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (6 units)
$357.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (6 units)
$59.00Unit price /UnavailableIn stock
$454.10Unit price /Unavailable
$151.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$298.00Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (3 units)
$504.00Unit price /Unavailable
$223.45Unit price /Unavailable
$437.30Unit price /Unavailable
$235.80Unit price /Unavailable
$473.97Unit price /Unavailable
$204.50Unit price /Unavailable
$204.50Unit price /Unavailable
$854.23Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$60.10Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (1 unit)
$454.10Unit price /Unavailable
$139.20Unit price /Unavailable
$235.80Unit price /Unavailable
$294.02Unit price /UnavailableVery low stock (2 units)
$488.08Unit price /Unavailable
I took the boat out. Everything worked perfectly EXCEPT I somehow lost one of the capscrews to hold an oar in the swivel assembly. So far I have found the part number and a Japanese company that can sell me the part for some number of yen. Then I found somebody in Canada and there would be shipping charges. There is allegedly USA distributers but so far I am unable to find one. So my 5 star rating is subject to drop if I find it's going to be very expensive and difficult to replace a part I believe should cost no more than a few dollars. I would have looked harder for it if I had known. 😃
ideal for trips and daily use
Smooth ordering process!
Charges quickly and runs van appliances.
Portability and foldable design are nce
Compact and powerful
bought Ecoflow pro originally for RV trips... now its a lifesaver for remote work and more.... thought about getting an extra battery for outages....
real deal and super reliable
Great backup power for essential home appliances during blackouts!
Hooked up my mercrusier engine to the Simrad and it's like having a boat dashboard on steroids. The ecogps function's a lifesaver, helps me get the best trim and rpm for max mileage. Love that I can see my fuel range on the chart and track fuel usage trip by trip. Customizable screens and side bars are a plus. If you can't find the info on this, you probably don't need it. And shoutout to their support team - the guy I talked to knew his stuff and helped me out! When I ordered, it came 2 days later! No waiting around. Great buy!
I've been wanting something like this for a year but not sure how to make it work for my van. I'm excited to set this up for my van
Happy and satisfied with my order
EcoFlow BLADE has transformed my lawn maintenance! 5 stars! ⭐
Responsive and accommodating