B&G Zeus® S 7 Chartplotter/Fishfinder w/o Transducer - 000-15216-001
Zeus® S 7 Chartplotter/Fishfinder without Transducer
The Zeus® S has been designed with the cruiser, racer, monohull, and multihull sailor in mind, providing a new intuitive user experience with user modes to easily get the best experience while sailing.
The bright, sunlight viewable, touch screen combined with the new C MAP® Reveal X cartography enables new features and each sailing feature has been reimagined to be more capable and more intuitive.
All are powered by the latest quad-core microprocessors that allow Instrument, Radar, Sonar and Charting features to all work seamlessly
- 12V power supply - 4 pins with yellow ignition
- Latest industrial-spec Quad-core microprocessors
- NMEA2000 compliant interface (Micro-C)
- Ethernet, 100mbps, waterproof
- Dual Wi-Fi (802.11g) for Over The Air software upgrades and B & G App support
- Waterproof Micro SD card slot
- IP67 Environmental rating
- Sonar- CHIRP/Single Frequency, StructureScan, ActiveImaging, and Totalscan support
- Internal GPS with sail-specific filtering and 10Hz position updates. GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, and QZSS constellation support for highly-accurate positioning worldwide
- 7' Ultra-bright IPS SolarMax HD display
- Touch screen for quick and simlple operation. Includes touch-lock feature
Compatible with the latest CMAP® Discover TM X and Reveal TM X cartography providing up-to-date charting detail with a clean and modern look.
Powerful Chart Overlays For:
- High-Resolution Bathymetric contours (HRB)
- Shaded Relief*
- Satellite Imagery*
- Chart Safety Alerts
- Tides and Currents
- Night Mode
- Chart Inspector tool
- Subscription-free Auto-routing
*CMAP Reveal ™X only - Some features require additional system components (e.g. radar). Custom depth-shading
- Simple Home screen with easy-to-find features
- Sailing modes - Cruise & Race, just the data you want
- Multihull & Monohull characterization
- Night mode optimized for low light conditions
- Configurable to suit your requirements
- Clear CMAP Reveal X charts
- Safety Alerts
- Laylines with wind history
- Sailing Time to the Cursor position
- Chart orientations: Wind up; Target up; Start Line up
- Sailing dashboards
- Dashboard editor
- SailSteer™ gauge
- Tide Gauge
- Data Bar - prestart, upwind, reaching, downwind
- Triton® Edge integration
- Rotating mast support for wind and radar
- Quick race entry
- Race Overview
- Race timer
- GPS start timer
- Start line tools
Cruise Mode inhibits race features for a clean display of the right tools at the right time
- Chart Safety Alerts
- Sailing Laylines
- SailingTime & Distance to Cursor
- Subscription - free auto routing
- Tides & Currents
- Chart Inspector
Race Mode enables additional features for racing = the right tools at the right time
- Start lIne
- Race Timer
- Quick Route Entry
- Race Overview
- Easily switch between Cruise or Race sailing modes
- Race mode enables additional features:
- Quick race route entry
- Port / Starboard waypoint rounding indicators
- Race leg(s) overview
- Start line chart overlay with:
- Set the start line
- Apply GPS offset for bow position
- Bias indicator
- tide and wind indicators
- Countdown timer
- Countdown to GPS start time
The Safety Alerts feature included with Zeus S can constantly monitor your course for dangerous chart objects no matter what your speed, zoom level, or view. Whether it’s a buoy, shallow water, rocks, or land Zeus S can warn you in advance.
- CMAP® Discover X and Reveal X charts provide detailed chart data available at all times to Safety Alert
- Alerts provide the sailor with awareness of potentially dangerous charted objects above and below the waterline
- Automatically identify charted objects which are of concern, warning, or critical based on their relative time and distance
- ‘Harbor’ and ‘Offshore’ modes allow Zeus S to automatically change the time and range sensitivity based on the use
- Ideal for use in unfamiliar waters or at night when visibility is reduced to identify dangerous objects.
Quick Race Entry
- Quickly create a race route from the sorted list of waypoints
- Easily add port and starboard rounding indicators
- Intuitively add, remove or reorder a race route
- Use the Race overview tool to brief your race crew with expected wind angles and estimated sailing time for each race leg to aid decision-making and sail selection
- The powerful Zeus Start Line tool is now chart based to allow navigational awareness during the start procedure
- Start line view, including laylines, favored end, tide set & rate, and True Wind Direction
- The chart dynamically orientates and zooms to ensure the boat and start line are in view
- Calculations are based on the yacht’s Bow Position via an offset distance for the GPS
- Zeus S Internal GPS (or optional external options) provides precise position 10 times per second
- Simple setup - set the port and starboard start line end positions via a button press (“ping”), waypoint, or cursor
- Easily return to view the start line on the chart via an edge marker
- Zeus S automatically captures your distance to the line when the race timer reaches zero
- The following start line data is calculated and displayed:
- Distance behind the line (boat lengths or meters)
- Distance to port & starboard ends
- Start line Bias to True Wind Direction
- Bias advantage
Race Timer provides a flexible and integrated tool for starting and monitoring race duration
- Quickly adjust the race timer start value
- Set the race timer to countdown to a GPS-based start time. e.g. 1900h
- The race timer control is available from networked devices
- Start, Stop, Sync [to nearest minute] and Reset functions
- Automatically starts a stopwatch when the race timer reaches zero to track race duration
Easily rotate the chart to aid understanding and make better decisions for your route or race course.
Single touch rotates between:
- North up
- Heading up
- Course up (Course over Ground)
- Target up (Waypoint)
- Wind up (True Wind Direction)
- Start line up
B & G pioneered laylines in chart plotters with the original Zeus®. Zeus S laylines provide a powerful decision-aiding tool.
- Overlay your target sailing angles, upwind or downwind, to your destination on the chart
- Enable wind history to show a wind shift heat map, which intensifies the colors over time to show the history of true wind direction
- Mini Inspect (short press) a layline to gain detailed target sailing angles, speed, SailingTime, and distances
- Full Inspect provides detailed sailing information on current and opposite tacks
- Apply tidal correction to layline calculations
- Display laylines using actual data or input targets.
Time to Cursor
Have you ever wanted to know how long it will take to sail to a location on the chart or do you need to tell your race crew how long to go?
Simply place the cursor anywhere on the chart to show an estimated sailing time and distance information to the cursor position.
Ideal, when you’re navigating to a waypoint and you need to know the sailing time to a secondary position.
Need to know the state of the tide quickly? Zeus S provides at a glance tidal data.
- Graphically see a tidal histogram including current time indication in the instrument data bar
- Choose between the automatic selection of the closest tidal station, or selecting a specific station
- More detailed tidal data is available via the chart icons
Dedicated wind charts for monitoring wind history and assessing trends
User configurable options include:
- Show Trend lines
- Show tack color (port/starboard)
- Show Average
- Min, Max, and current value
- Time range 1,5,10,30 or 60 minutes
B & G Companion App
- Download the latest B & G App
- Plan & review your waypoints and routes using the latest C Map® Reveal X charts
- Seamlessly synchronize waypoints and routes between products
- Review your sailing data from Triton® Edge
- Register new products and access support information
- Complete product software updates
Triton Edge Integration
Adding a Triton® Edge Sailing processor to your system provides advanced wind, calibration, and data recording. Zeus S provides seamless integration with Triton Edge.
- Display all B & G NMEA2000® performance sailing data
- Seamlessly access the web interface on Triton ™Edge
- Control and system setup
- Perform advanced calibration
- Control data recording
- Connect via Ethernet or Wi-Fi
What's In The Box?
- Zeus S display unit
- Panel mounting kit
- Sun Cover
- Corner clips
- Power Cable (2.0m)
- Fuse holder and fuse
- Installation guide and quick star documentation
- Mounting U bracket
Product : B&G ZEUS S 7 COMBO NO DUCER
Manufacturer : B&G
Manufacturer Part No : 000-15216-001
Product : B&G ZEUS S 7 COMBO NO DUCER
|Cartography Brand||C-Map Reveal X|
If, in the case, the item has a different handling and/or shipping estimate, it will be clearly displayed under the Add to cart button on the individual product page, and will override our shipping policy's handling and shipping estimates here.
Most orders are processed and shipped from our warehouse within 1 to 3 business days of an order being placed (excluding weekends and holidays).
Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email confirmation that your order has left our warehouse. This email will also contain the necessary information needed to track your package.
After your item leaves our warehouse expect it to arrive in 3 - 4 business days. This brings the average total shipping and handling time to 4 - 7 business days.
Please note that if your order is very large and sent via freight your order can take up to 2 weeks to be delivered once it is shipped. If there is an issue with your order (backordered, damaged items, address issues), we will reach out to you as quickly as possible to ensure the issue is rectified in a timely manner.
Domestic Shipping Costs
We offer free shipping on most items in our store. Shipping is FREE on all items that show the FREE SHIPPING label on the product page! Otherwise, shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO, and DPO
We do not ship to any of the following: P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO, and DPO.
Unfortunately, most of our items are too large to be sent to these addresses and many shipping companies refuse, or are not even allowed, to ship there.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and US Protectorates
We currently do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii. As most of our items ship freight, it would cost an exorbitant amount of money to ship. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We also do not currently offer International Shipping. However, please keep checking back as this may change in the future!
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation from us. This email will include a tracking number which you can use to check your order status. Please allow 2 to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available.
You can also check the status of your order in real time on our website with our Track My Order page. Simply click the link, fill in the necessary information, and click "Track". With this feature, you will be able to look at where your order is in the delivery process in real-time.
If you haven’t received your order and the tracking number says it was delivered please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number and we will get to the bottom of it as quickly as possible.
Refunds, Returns, and Exchanges
To determine whether your item is eligible for a return or exchange, please review the Return Policy tab on the product page or visit our Return & Refund Policy for further clarification regarding returns and refunds.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis and will try our best to work with you towards a satisfactory solution. To read more about our return policy don't hesitate to check out our full Return & Refund Policy!
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inspect your product immediately upon receipt for shipping damages and notify us immediately if there is damage. Return/refund will not be accepted for damage claims received past 5 days after delivery.
The following return policy only applies to this product. If you would like to see the return policies for all brands we carry, please visit our Return & Refund Policy page.
Time Frame Allotted
Customers can request a return 30 days from the date of delivery for most items.
To request a return, email us at email@example.com.
Please include the following information:
- Order #
- The item(s) you would like to return
- Reason for your return
- Serial number of your item(s) (If applicable)
- Photos/Videos (If damaged and/or defective)
If you are requesting a return due to your item(s) being damaged and/or defective, then you may be required to also include photos and/or videos and go through reasonable troubleshooting to determine if the item is indeed damaged and/or defective.
If your request is approved, the return procedure will be as follows:
- We will either send you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) along with the return address or a Prepaid Shipping Label depending on your reason of return.
- Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
- Ship the package. We will either provide you with a return shipping label or you will have to arrange the shipping yourself. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box is put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Once you ship the return package(s), please provide us with the tracking number(s) so we may monitor the status of your returned package(s)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
In many cases if the item arrives and is not working, reasonable troubleshooting steps will need to be taken with the manufacturer to determine if the item is defective so we can proceed with an exchange if necessary and if approved by the manufacturer.
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges in cases of buyer's remorse. We define buyer's remorse as “an order that is returned because the customer changed their mind, didn't like the item (when nothing was physically wrong with it), the item didn't fit (when proper measurements were given), found a better price elsewhere, and/or ordered the item by mistake”.
For non-buyer’s remorse returns, shipping will be paid for by us. These include items that arrived damaged, items that don't work or are defective, or when the wrong item is sent.
Only after we receive your return and inspect the condition of your item or items, we will then process your refund for your return. Please allow up to 2 weeks for us to process your refund. After processing, it could take up to 5 business days for the refund to appear on your credit card statement. We will always notify you by email when your refund has been fully processed.
Deductions from your refund may include the following:
- Restocking Fees: For returns of "buyer's remorse" (defined above), there will be a 10% restocking fee.
- Shipping Charges: Original and return shipping charges will not be refunded unless the return is the result of our error.
- Returns cannot be accepted without prior authorization. Products must be new, resalable, and in the original packaging (some restrictions apply).
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to the correct address in new condition and in the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
- Avanquil does not guarantee your return request will be approved, if your request is not approved, then we will send an email with an explanation why your return request was denied.
- Returns cannot be accepted after 30 days from the date of delivery. If 30 days from the date of delivery has passed, then all requests will need to be directed to the manufacturer and your item(s) will be subject to the manufacturer's warranty policy.
- Returns need to be mailed back to the instructed location within 10 days of being approved, unless otherwise noted.
- If a product is returned in unacceptable condition or not as described in your return request, we reserve the right to destroy the product or return it at your expense.
Have Any Questions?
If you have any questions about our return policy, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We try to make communication with us as easy and transparent as possible. You can reach out to us via Live Chat, call us at (888) 808-5549, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Avanquil is not a warranty repair station, and therefore AVANQUIL MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY MERCHANDISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The only warranties provided are provided by the manufacturer and are as contained in each manufacturer's package. All requests for warranty information, repairs, and claims should be made directly to the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
100% Secure Checkout
Our online store is Shopify-based with SSL Encryption. This simply means you're always safe when shopping with us.
All products we carry are stored in local USA based warehouses.
More from B&G
More Marine Navigation & Instruments - GPS - Fishfinder Combos
You may also like
Let customers speak for us
very pleased with remote and works great.
I expect installation next week. Delivery was as promised, everything in good condition. I'm looking forward to have it up and running.
Haven’t got to use it yet. Thank you.
On a cloudy or foggy day I got a 130watts. Incredible!
I love this fishing rod holder, well made to fit top.
Right on time with shipping and we’ll packaged. I love how they put quality in there materials, well made. I will recommend to all. Thanks again
Looks great on our boat. Fast shipping.
And product is well designed.