Bluetti EB3A Portable Power Station | 600W 268Wh
- 600W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (1,200W surge)；
- 268Wh Capacity；
- 430W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar+AC)；
- LiFePO4 Battery with 2,500+ Life Cycles to 80%;
- 6 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/AC+Solar/AC+Adapter)；
- 9 Outputs for Charging Multiple Devices at once；
- Smart Control & Monitor in BLUETTI App；
- 200W Max. Solar Input；
- Easy to Carry/ Fast Charging/ Safe & Reliable/ Cost-effective
- 24/7 UPS
Portable Power for A Sustainable Lifestyle
Designed to be more energy-efficient than traditional generators, BLUETTI EB3A is so light in terms of weight, doing its part to help you reduce carbon emissions to the environment.
Small but in Charge
EB3A is compact enough, but you can count on it with big jobs. Whether it be small blender, mini rice cooker or small refrigerator, EB3A gets you all covered thanks to the 600W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (1200W surge) and an impressive 268Wh capacity.
80% Charge in 30 Minutes
EB3A features 430W Fast Charging that enables an 80% charge in the time it takes you to drink a cup of coffee or have a chitchat, providing sufficient power on demand.
6 Ways to Recharge
Go for an off-grid living anytime from RV camping to wilderness exploration with no fear of losing power. BLUETTI EB3A can be recharged in every way possible, either via AC, solar panels, car, generator, AC+Solar, or AC+Adapter, leaving you only peace of mind on the road.
Safety Is in Detail
Experience increased safety brought by LiFePO4 battery and BMS (Battery Management System). Compared to traditional Lithium-ion cells, the LiFePO4 battery EB3A adopts possesses a natural advantage due to its remarkable thermal and chemical stability, giving you better performance and longer life cycle (2,500 cycles to 80%). While BMS is at all times monitoring and protecting your device from every potential risk.
9 Outlets for Every Need
Flexible charging capability accommodates a wide range of charging needs. No more vying with family or friends for a quick charge. EB3A has enough ports for a simultaneous charging, classic AC and DC output, 100W Type-C, car socket, even wireless charger. Everyone will be taken good care of, regardless you're at home or staying outside.
Stay Connected with BLUETTI APP
The intuitive APP offers a truly convenient experience at your fingertips, giving you quicker access to EB3A through Bluetooth within a radius of 10m and keeping it under your control around the clock.
EB3A Portable Power Station
|Type:||LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)|
|Life Cycles:||2,500+ Cycles to 80% Original Capacity|
|Shelf-life:||Recharge to 80% Every 3-6 Months|
|Management System:||MPPT Controller, BMS, etc.|
|AC Outlets:||2 x 120V/5A Outlets 600W In Total|
|Inverter Type:||Pure Sine Wave|
|USB-C Port:||1 x 100W Max.|
|USB-A Port:||2 x 5V/3A USB-A|
|DC Outlets:||1 x 12V/10A (Car Outlet) 2 x 12V/10A DC 5521 (5.5mm Outlets) *All Regulated.|
|Wireless Charging Pad:||1 x 15W Max.|
|AC Charging Cable (Standard Mode):||268W Max.|
|AC Charging Cable (Turbo Mode):||350W Max.|
|Solar Input:||200W Max, VOC 12-28VDC/ 8.5A|
|Car Input:||12/24V from Cigarette Lighter Port|
|Maximum Input:||430W, with AC and Solar Input Simultaneously|
|AC Charging Cable (Turbo Mode 350W):||≈1.3-1.8 Hours|
|AC Charging Cable (Standard Mode 268W):||≈1.5-2.0 Hours|
|Solar (200W):||≈1.8-2.0 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation and low temperature)|
|12V/24V Car Outlet (100W/200W):||≈3.2-3.7 or 1.9-2.4 Hours|
|AC + Solar (430W):||≈1.2~1.7 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation and low temperature)|
|Dual AC (430W):||≈1.2~1.7 Hours (With optional BLUETTTI T200 Adapter)|
|Operating Temperature:||-4-104℉ (-20-40℃)|
|Storage Temperature:||32-104°F (0-40°C)|
|Certifications:||UL Standard, CEC, DOE, FCC, CA Prop 65|
How to charge BLUETTI EB3A
How to control EB3A via APP
EB3A Power Station Tutorial
EB3A Portable Power Station
+ Q1: Can it charge and discharge at the same time?
+ Q2: How do I know whether my appliance can work well with the EB3A?
+ Q3: How long can it run my device?
+ Q4: What is the maximum input charging power of the EB3A?
+ Q5: Does EB3A support BLUETTI App control?
+ Q6: What kind of solar panels should I choose for EB3A?
+ Q7: Is the EB3A power station waterproof?
+ Q8: How to deposit EB3A?
+ Q9: Can I use or charge EB3A in sub-zero temperatures?
+ Q10: Can it be laid on its side to save space?
+ Q11: Is it possible to replace the built-in battery?
+ Q12: Can I expand its capacity by connecting with B230/B300 battery?
If, in the case, the item has a different handling and/or shipping estimate, it will be clearly displayed under the Add to cart button on the individual product page, and will override our shipping policy's handling and shipping estimates here.
Most orders are processed and shipped from our warehouse within 1 to 3 business days of an order being placed (excluding weekends and holidays).
Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email confirmation that your order has left our warehouse. This email will also contain the necessary information needed to track your package.
After your item leaves our warehouse expect it to arrive in 3 - 4 business days. This brings the average total shipping and handling time to 4 - 7 business days.
Please note that if your order is very large and sent via freight your order can take up to 2 weeks to be delivered once it is shipped. If there is an issue with your order (backordered, damaged items, address issues), we will reach out to you as quickly as possible to ensure the issue is rectified in a timely manner.
Domestic Shipping Costs
We offer free shipping on most items in our store. Shipping is FREE on all items that show the FREE SHIPPING label on the product page! Otherwise, shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO, and DPO
We do not ship to any of the following: P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO, and DPO.
Unfortunately, most of our items are too large to be sent to these addresses and many shipping companies refuse, or are not even allowed, to ship there.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and US Protectorates
We currently do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii. As most of our items ship freight, it would cost an exorbitant amount of money to ship. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We also do not currently offer International Shipping. However, please keep checking back as this may change in the future!
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation from us. This email will include a tracking number which you can use to check your order status. Please allow 2 to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available.
You can also check the status of your order in real time on our website with our Track My Order page. Simply click the link, fill in the necessary information, and click "Track". With this feature, you will be able to look at where your order is in the delivery process in real-time.
If you haven’t received your order and the tracking number says it was delivered please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number and we will get to the bottom of it as quickly as possible.
Refunds, Returns, and Exchanges
To determine whether your item is eligible for a return or exchange, please review the Return Policy tab on the product page or visit our Return & Refund Policy for further clarification regarding returns and refunds.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis and will try our best to work with you towards a satisfactory solution. To read more about our return policy don't hesitate to check out our full Return & Refund Policy!
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, if you have a problem with your order (damages, missing pieces, not working properly, etc.), please reach out to us as quickly as possible after it is delivered. Many times we can fix the issue without the item needing to be returned.
The following return policy only applies to Bluetti. If you would like to see the return policies for all brands we carry, please visit our Return & Refund Policy page.
Time Frame Allotted
Customers can request a return 30 days from the date of delivery for most items.
To request a return, email us at email@example.com.
Please include the following information:
- Order #
- The item(s) you would like to return
- Reason for your return
- Serial number of your item(s) (If applicable)
- Photos/Videos (If damaged and/or defective)
If you are requesting a return due to your item(s) being damaged and/or defective, then you may be required to also include photos and/or videos and go through reasonable troubleshooting to determine if the item is indeed damaged and/or defective.
If your request is approved, the return procedure will be as follows:
- We will either send you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) along with the return address or a Prepaid Shipping Label depending on your reason of return.
- Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
- Ship the package. We will either provide you with a return shipping label or you will have to arrange the shipping yourself. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box is put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Once you ship the return package(s), please provide us with the tracking number(s) so we may monitor the status of your returned package(s)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
In many cases if the item arrives and is not working, reasonable troubleshooting steps will need to be taken with the manufacturer to determine if the item is defective so we can proceed with an exchange if necessary and if approved by the manufacturer.
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges in cases of buyer's remorse. We define buyer's remorse as “an order that is returned because the customer changed their mind, didn't like the item (when nothing was physically wrong with it), the item didn't fit (when proper measurements were given), found a better price elsewhere, and/or ordered the item by mistake”.
For non-buyer’s remorse returns, shipping will be paid for by us. These include items that arrived damaged, items that don't work or are defective, or when the wrong item is sent.
Only after we receive your return and inspect the condition of your item or items, we will then process your refund for your return. Please allow up to 2 weeks for us to process your refund. After processing, it could take up to 5 business days for the refund to appear on your credit card statement. We will always notify you by email when your refund has been fully processed.
Deductions from your refund may include the following:
- Restocking Fees: For returns of "buyer's remorse" (defined above), there will be a 10% restocking fee.
- Shipping Charges: Original and return shipping charges will not be refunded unless the return is the result of our error.
- Returns cannot be accepted without prior authorization. Products must be new, resalable, and in the original packaging (some restrictions apply).
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to the correct address in new condition and in the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
- Avanquil does not guarantee your return request will be approved, if your request is not approved, then we will send an email with an explanation why your return request was denied.
- Returns cannot be accepted after 30 days from the date of delivery. If 30 days from the date of delivery has passed, then all requests will need to be directed to the manufacturer and your item(s) will be subject to the manufacturer's warranty policy.
- Returns need to be mailed back to the instructed location within 10 days of being approved, unless otherwise noted.
- If a product is returned in unacceptable condition or not as described in your return request, we reserve the right to destroy the product or return it at your expense.
Have Any Questions?
If you have any questions about our return policy, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We try to make communication with us as easy and transparent as possible. You can reach out to us via Live Chat, call us at (888) 808-5549, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Avanquil is not a warranty repair station, and therefore AVANQUIL MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY MERCHANDISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The only warranties provided are provided by the manufacturer and are as contained in each manufacturer's package. All requests for warranty information, repairs, and claims should be made directly to the manufacturer.
For your convenience, Bluetti's warranty policy is shown below.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state (or by country or province). Other than as permitted by law, BLUETTI does not exclude, limit or suspend other rights you may have, including those that may arise from the nonconformity of a sales contract. For a full understanding of your rights you should consult the laws of your country, province or state.
* For Indiegogo AC200 Backers, exclusive 36 Months hassle-free warranty
Replacement / Maintenance
BLUETTI’s warranty does not apply to:
- Misused/abused/damaged by accident/damaged due to acts of nature. (For example lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricane and such)
- Unauthorized modification/repair/dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals
- Non-quality related issues
- Items purchased from unauthorized resellers
- Used for special application other than normal consumer use
- Lost /stolen/free/refunded product
- Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, cold, liquids or other external causes
- Not able to provide valid proof of purchase
How to claim warranty?
Feel free to contact our customer service team at email@example.com
Valid Proof of Purchase
- Please provide valid purchase voucher, including purchase channel, order number, shipping tracking number and other information.
- Sales invoice or order confirmation email that clearly shows the description of the product, its price and sales channel
- Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to)
- *The defective item’s serial number (usually on the bottom of the product) and/or visible proof (eg: Short video) depicting the defect will be required
How to Return/Replace/Repair an Item
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org,for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. BLUETTI will not accept returned items without prior authorization and RMA
- Write the RMA number on the shipping label outside the *RMA numbers should be clearly displayed on the shipping label of returned package. Do not write the RMA number directly on the box. Packages without an RMA number on the return shipping label may not be accepted by our local warehouse
- BLUETTI will repair/replace(at BLUETTI’s expense) any faulty products during the warranty period. A replacement resumes the warranty period left of the original order
- We will proceed with replacement in 14 business days after confirming that the defective item is received at our warehouse. The final resolution is subject to the availability of the replacement items
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
100% Secure Checkout
Our online store is Shopify-based with SSL Encryption. This simply means you're always safe when shopping with us.
All products we carry are stored in local USA based warehouses.
More from Bluetti
More Power Stations
You may also like
Let customers speak for us
Haven’t got to use it yet. Thank you.
On a cloudy or foggy day I got a 130watts. Incredible!
I love this fishing rod holder, well made to fit top.
Right on time with shipping and we’ll packaged. I love how they put quality in there materials, well made. I will recommend to all. Thanks again
Looks great on our boat. Fast shipping.
And product is well designed.