EcoFlow Double Voltage Hub (DELTA Pro)
Double your capacity: Plans for using tons of energy off-grid? Link two DELTA Pro units and their battery management systems will distribute capacity evenly to anything plugged into this hub.
Even more output: House battery backup never had this much output. Chain two units together and your DELTA Pro’s will output a whopping 7200W, enough for even the most heavy-duty of appliances.
Portable & lightweight: The double voltage hub is easy to carry, and pairs with your DELTA Pro to bring even more versatility to your portable battery set up. Charge up, link your power stations and you’re good to go.
Three more outlets: The hub has two NEMA 6-20 outlets that power 20-amp equipment and tools. It also has a NEMA L14-30 outlet, making it that much easier to switch out your old gas generator.
Note: The Double Voltage Hub requires two EcoFlow DELTA Pro unit
EcoFlow Double Voltage Hub (DELTA Pro)
|Input Voltage:||100-120V∿ 50Hz/60Hz|
|Output Voltage:||200-240V∿ 50Hz/60Hz|
|Max AC Input/Output:||US version: 7200W, 30A|
If, in the case, the item has a different handling and/or shipping estimate, it will be clearly displayed under the Add to cart button on the individual product page, and will override our shipping policy's handling and shipping estimates here.
Most orders are processed and shipped from our warehouse within 1 to 3 business days of an order being placed (excluding weekends and holidays).
Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email confirmation that your order has left our warehouse. This email will also contain the necessary information needed to track your package.
After your item leaves our warehouse expect it to arrive in 3 - 4 business days. This brings the average total shipping and handling time to 4 - 7 business days.
Please note that if your order is very large and sent via freight your order can take up to 2 weeks to be delivered once it is shipped. If there is an issue with your order (backordered, damaged items, address issues), we will reach out to you as quickly as possible to ensure the issue is rectified in a timely manner.
Domestic Shipping Costs
We offer free shipping on most items in our store. Shipping is FREE on all items that show the FREE SHIPPING label on the product page! Otherwise, shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO, and DPO
We do not ship to any of the following: P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO, and DPO.
Unfortunately, most of our items are too large to be sent to these addresses and many shipping companies refuse, or are not even allowed, to ship there.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and US Protectorates
We currently do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii. As most of our items ship freight, it would cost an exorbitant amount of money to ship. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We also do not currently offer International Shipping. However, please keep checking back as this may change in the future!
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation from us. This email will include a tracking number which you can use to check your order status. Please allow 2 to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available.
You can also check the status of your order in real time on our website with our Track My Order page. Simply click the link, fill in the necessary information, and click "Track". With this feature, you will be able to look at where your order is in the delivery process in real-time.
If you haven’t received your order and the tracking number says it was delivered please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number and we will get to the bottom of it as quickly as possible.
Refunds, Returns, and Exchanges
To determine whether your item is eligible for a return or exchange, please review the Return Policy tab on the product page or visit our Return & Refund Policy for further clarification regarding returns and refunds.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis and will try our best to work with you towards a satisfactory solution. To read more about our return policy don't hesitate to check out our full Return & Refund Policy!
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, if you have a problem with your order (damages, missing pieces, not working properly, etc.), please reach out to us as quickly as possible after it is delivered. Many times we can fix the issue without the item needing to be returned.
The following return policy only applies to EcoFlow. If you would like to see the return policies for all brands we carry, please visit our Return & Refund Policy page.
Time Frame Allotted
Customers can request a return 30 days from the date of delivery for most items.
To request a return, email us at email@example.com.
Please include the following information:
- Order #
- The item(s) you would like to return
- Reason for your return
- Serial number of your item(s) (If applicable)
- Photos/Videos (If damaged and/or defective)
If you are requesting a return due to your item(s) being damaged and/or defective, then you may be required to also include photos and/or videos and go through reasonable troubleshooting to determine if the item is indeed damaged and/or defective.
If your request is approved, the return procedure will be as follows:
- We will either send you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) along with the return address or a Prepaid Shipping Label depending on your reason of return.
- Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
- Ship the package. We will either provide you with a return shipping label or you will have to arrange the shipping yourself. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box is put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Once you ship the return package(s), please provide us with the tracking number(s) so we may monitor the status of your returned package(s)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
In many cases if the item arrives and is not working, reasonable troubleshooting steps will need to be taken with the manufacturer to determine if the item is defective so we can proceed with an exchange if necessary and if approved by the manufacturer.
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges in cases of buyer's remorse. We define buyer's remorse as “an order that is returned because the customer changed their mind, didn't like the item (when nothing was physically wrong with it), the item didn't fit (when proper measurements were given), found a better price elsewhere, and/or ordered the item by mistake”.
For non-buyer’s remorse returns, shipping will be paid for by us. These include items that arrived damaged, items that don't work or are defective, or when the wrong item is sent.
Only after we receive your return and inspect the condition of your item or items, we will then process your refund for your return. Please allow up to 2 weeks for us to process your refund. After processing, it could take up to 5 business days for the refund to appear on your credit card statement. We will always notify you by email when your refund has been fully processed.
Deductions from your refund may include the following:
- Restocking Fees: For returns of "buyer's remorse" (defined above), there will be a 10% restocking fee.
- Shipping Charges: Original and return shipping charges will not be refunded unless the return is the result of our error.
- Returns cannot be accepted without prior authorization. Products must be new, resalable, and in the original packaging (some restrictions apply).
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to the correct address in new condition and in the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
- Avanquil does not guarantee your return request will be approved, if your request is not approved, then we will send an email with an explanation why your return request was denied.
- Returns cannot be accepted after 30 days from the date of delivery. If 30 days from the date of delivery has passed, then all requests will need to be directed to the manufacturer and your item(s) will be subject to the manufacturer's warranty policy.
- Returns need to be mailed back to the instructed location within 10 days of being approved, unless otherwise noted.
- If a product is returned in unacceptable condition or not as described in your return request, we reserve the right to destroy the product or return it at your expense.
Have Any Questions?
If you have any questions about our return policy, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We try to make communication with us as easy and transparent as possible. You can reach out to us via Live Chat, call us at (888) 808-5549, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Avanquil is not a warranty repair station, and therefore AVANQUIL MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY MERCHANDISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The only warranties provided are provided by the manufacturer and are as contained in each manufacturer's package. All requests for warranty information, repairs, and claims should be made directly to the manufacturer.
For your convenience, EcoFlow's warranty policy is shown below.
Please note that the warranty period may vary according to local laws and regulations. Some countries, states, and provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the limitation described above may not apply to you. You may have other rights from state to state, province, or country.
DO NOT USE YOUR PRODUCTS UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS OF THE WARRANTY.
All EcoFlow products come with a limited warranty, as shown below. BY USING ECOFLOW PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THE ECOFLOW LIMITED WARRANTY.
We provide a limited warranty. The warranty period started when the original purchaser received the products.
|Item||Warranty Period (refer to months, unless specified)|
|DELTA Max (1600/2000)||24+12 (Registration for warranty extension)|
|DELTA Max Smart Extra Battery||24+12 (Registration for warranty extension)|
|DELTA Pro||24+36 (Registration for warranty extension)|
|DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery||24+36 (Registration for warranty extension)|
|RIVER Extra Battery||24|
|RIVER Pro Extra Battery||24|
|400W Rigid Solar Panel||10 years|
|100W Rigid Solar Panel||60|
|100W Flexible Solar Panel||36|
|Wave Portable Air Conditioner||12|
|Wave Add-On Battery||12|
|Power Hub||5 years|
|Power Kits Console||5 years|
|2kWh/5kWh LFP Battery||5 years|
|RIVER 2||5 years|
|RIVER 2 Max||5 years|
For Kickstarter backers, please refer to the special warranty policy of the campaign or contact email@example.com.
You can extend the warranty for products purchased between January 1, 2022, and August 31, 2022, by registering on the official website on or before October 15, 2022.
Warranty cannot be extended for products purchased before January 1, 2022.
Customers who have purchased products on or after September 1, 2022 will enjoy the warranty period (with warranty extension) listed in the table above. Customers are advised to complete registration as early as possible.
Exclusions and Limitations
This warranty does not apply:
· Non-quality related issues;
· Items purchased from unauthorized resellers;
· Purchases without valid proof of purchase;
· Items that have been refunded;
· Items that have expired their warranty period;
· Any defects or damages caused by misuse of products, unauthorized modification, dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals;
· Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, liquids or other external causes;
· Any defects or damages caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts;
· Lost or stolen products;
· Free products.
Cross-Regional After-Sales Service
EcoFlow does not provide a global product warranty, and the warranty service can only be obtained at a designated EcoFlow repair center.
To repair the product in an EcoFlow repair center when the product was purchased in another region, depending on part availability, customers can obtain a cross-regional repair service at an additional charge. (Some products do not support cross-regional repair even if the customer is willing to pay for the service. For more details, please contact EcoFlow Support.)
A cross-regional replacement service is not available for different versions of the same product.
The customer will need to bear customs duties, taxes, customs clearance, and other costs incurred for a cross-regional repair, regardless of whether it is the warranty or paid repair service.
Valid Proof of Purchase
- A purchase order number made through ecoflow.com;
- Sales invoice or order confirmation email that clearly shows the description of the product, its price, and sales channel.
- Register your warranty at https://www.ecoflow.com/us/support/warranty
Return Material Authorization (RMA) process
- Contact EcoFlow Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (800)-368-8604 (this number supports English service only. International charges apply if calling from outside of the US).
- If your item is eligible for an EcoFlow Warranty, you will receive a prepaid shipping label. Please follow the instructions provided by EcoFlow Support to properly pack the products and return them safely.
- Please note that we can only provide return shipping labels for return packages in United States. For returns in other countries and areas, please contact EcoFlow Support at email@example.com for more details.
- In case of replacement, delivery of the replacement item will be arranged within 15 business days (subject to changes caused by force majeure) after confirming that the defective item has been received at our warehouse. The final resolution is subject to the availability of the replacement items.
- The replacement warranty will be covered by a period equal to the remaining warranty period of the original item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
100% Secure Checkout
Our online store is Shopify-based with SSL Encryption. This simply means you're always safe when shopping with us.
All products we carry are stored in local USA based warehouses.
More from EcoFlow
More Power Stations
You may also like
Let customers speak for us
On a cloudy or foggy day I got a 130watts. Incredible!
I love this fishing rod holder, well made to fit top.
Right on time with shipping and we’ll packaged. I love how they put quality in there materials, well made. I will recommend to all. Thanks again
Looks great on our boat. Fast shipping.
And product is well designed.