Raymarine RayStar 150 GPS Sensor w/Pole Mount - T70327
RayStar 150 GPS Sensor w/Pole Mount
RS150 GPS Sensor
The RS150 GPS is a high performance, 72-channel, remotely mounted GPS sensor for Raymarine navigation systems. The RS150 offers fast 10Hz position updates and enhanced accuracy. The RS150 is also a GNSS receiver and supports the GLONASS global navigation satellite system.
- 72-channel GPS receiver
- Fast 10Hz position updates
- Satellite differential GPS-compatible. Space-Based Augmentation System (SBAS) enabled with WASS, EGNOS, MSAS and GAGAN support
- A GNSS receiver with GLONASS compatibility
- Low power consumption: 30mA (1 LEN)
- SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 compatible (using a device net adapter cable)
- Designed for low profile surface mounting or optional pole mounting
- Nominal supply voltage: 12V D.C. Powered by N2K bus
- Operating voltage range: 8 - 32V DC
- Power consumption: 30 mA max (NMEA LEN = 1)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 131ºF (-25ºC to +55ºC)
- Relative humidity: max 93%
- Waterproof: IPx6/7
- Supported connection protocols: SeaTalkng: NMEA 2000 (certified) (via DeviceNet adaptor)
- Sensitivity: High sensitivity - acquisition down to -163dBm
- No. of channels: 72
- Positioning System: GPS & GLONASS
- Satellite Differential Type: WAAS (United States); EGNOS (Europe); MSAS (Japan); GAGAN (India)
- Differential acquisition: Automatic
- Position accuracy (95%): <15M
- Position accuracy with SDGPS (95%): <5M
- Speed accuracy (95%): <0.3kt
- Time to first fix from cold start: <2 minutes (< 45 seconds typical)
- Time to first fix from hot start: < 8 seconds -72 hour hold up battery allows for hot start
- Geodetic Datum: WGS84
Pole Mount for RS150 GPS Antenna
Raymarine's Pole Mount specifically for the RS150 GPS Antenna. The RS150 has 72 channels and offers faster 10Hz performance and enhanced accuracy. The RS150 is also a GNSS receiver and supports the GLONASS global navigation satellite system.
Manufacturer : Raymarine
Manufacturer Part No : T70327
If, in the case, the item has a different handling and/or shipping estimate, it will be clearly displayed under the Add to cart button on the individual product page, and will override our shipping policy's handling and shipping estimates here.
Most orders are processed and shipped from our warehouse within 1 to 3 business days of an order being placed (excluding weekends and holidays).
Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email confirmation that your order has left our warehouse. This email will also contain the necessary information needed to track your package.
After your item leaves our warehouse expect it to arrive in 3 - 4 business days. This brings the average total shipping and handling time to 4 - 7 business days.
Please note that if your order is very large and sent via freight your order can take up to 2 weeks to be delivered once it is shipped. If there is an issue with your order (backordered, damaged items, address issues), we will reach out to you as quickly as possible to ensure the issue is rectified in a timely manner.
Domestic Shipping Costs
We offer free shipping on most items in our store. Shipping is FREE on all items that show the FREE SHIPPING label on the product page! Otherwise, shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO, and DPO
We do not ship to any of the following: P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO, and DPO.
Unfortunately, most of our items are too large to be sent to these addresses and many shipping companies refuse, or are not even allowed, to ship there.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and US Protectorates
We currently do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii. As most of our items ship freight, it would cost an exorbitant amount of money to ship. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We also do not currently offer International Shipping. However, please keep checking back as this may change in the future!
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation from us. This email will include a tracking number which you can use to check your order status. Please allow 2 to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available.
You can also check the status of your order in real time on our website with our Track My Order page. Simply click the link, fill in the necessary information, and click "Track". With this feature, you will be able to look at where your order is in the delivery process in real-time.
If you haven’t received your order and the tracking number says it was delivered please contact us immediately at email@example.com with your name and order number and we will get to the bottom of it as quickly as possible.
Refunds, Returns, and Exchanges
To determine whether your item is eligible for a return or exchange, please review the Return Policy tab on the product page or visit our Return & Refund Policy for further clarification regarding returns and refunds.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis and will try our best to work with you towards a satisfactory solution. To read more about our return policy don't hesitate to check out our full Return & Refund Policy!
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Please inspect your product immediately upon receipt for shipping damages and notify us immediately if there is damage. Return/refund will not be accepted for damage claims received past 5 days after delivery.
The following return policy only applies to this product. If you would like to see the return policies for all brands we carry, please visit our Return & Refund Policy page.
Time Frame Allotted
Customers can request a return 30 days from the date of delivery for most items.
To request a return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information:
- Order #
- The item(s) you would like to return
- Reason for your return
- Serial number of your item(s) (If applicable)
- Photos/Videos (If damaged and/or defective)
If you are requesting a return due to your item(s) being damaged and/or defective, then you may be required to also include photos and/or videos and go through reasonable troubleshooting to determine if the item is indeed damaged and/or defective.
If your request is approved, the return procedure will be as follows:
- We will either send you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) along with the return address or a Prepaid Shipping Label depending on your reason of return.
- Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
- Ship the package. We will either provide you with a return shipping label or you will have to arrange the shipping yourself. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box is put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Once you ship the return package(s), please provide us with the tracking number(s) so we may monitor the status of your returned package(s)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
In many cases if the item arrives and is not working, reasonable troubleshooting steps will need to be taken with the manufacturer to determine if the item is defective so we can proceed with an exchange if necessary and if approved by the manufacturer.
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges in cases of buyer's remorse. We define buyer's remorse as “an order that is returned because the customer changed their mind, didn't like the item (when nothing was physically wrong with it), the item didn't fit (when proper measurements were given), found a better price elsewhere, and/or ordered the item by mistake”.
For non-buyer’s remorse returns, shipping will be paid for by us. These include items that arrived damaged, items that don't work or are defective, or when the wrong item is sent.
Only after we receive your return and inspect the condition of your item or items, we will then process your refund for your return. Please allow up to 2 weeks for us to process your refund. After processing, it could take up to 5 business days for the refund to appear on your credit card statement. We will always notify you by email when your refund has been fully processed.
Deductions from your refund may include the following:
- Restocking Fees: For returns of "buyer's remorse" (defined above), there will be a 10% restocking fee.
- Shipping Charges: Original and return shipping charges will not be refunded unless the return is the result of our error.
- Returns cannot be accepted without prior authorization. Products must be new, resalable, and in the original packaging (some restrictions apply).
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to the correct address in new condition and in the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
- Avanquil does not guarantee your return request will be approved, if your request is not approved, then we will send an email with an explanation why your return request was denied.
- Returns cannot be accepted after 30 days from the date of delivery. If 30 days from the date of delivery has passed, then all requests will need to be directed to the manufacturer and your item(s) will be subject to the manufacturer's warranty policy.
- Returns need to be mailed back to the instructed location within 10 days of being approved, unless otherwise noted.
- If a product is returned in unacceptable condition or not as described in your return request, we reserve the right to destroy the product or return it at your expense.
Have Any Questions?
If you have any questions about our return policy, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We try to make communication with us as easy and transparent as possible. You can reach out to us via Live Chat, call us at (888) 808-5549, or email us at email@example.com.
Avanquil is not a warranty repair station, and therefore AVANQUIL MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY MERCHANDISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The only warranties provided are provided by the manufacturer and are as contained in each manufacturer's package. All requests for warranty information, repairs, and claims should be made directly to the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
100% Secure Checkout
Our online store is Shopify-based with SSL Encryption. This simply means you're always safe when shopping with us.
All products we carry are stored in local USA based warehouses.
More from Raymarine
More Marine Navigation & Instruments - Accessories
You may also like
Let customers speak for us
very pleased with remote and works great.
I expect installation next week. Delivery was as promised, everything in good condition. I'm looking forward to have it up and running.
Haven’t got to use it yet. Thank you.
On a cloudy or foggy day I got a 130watts. Incredible!
I love this fishing rod holder, well made to fit top.
Right on time with shipping and we’ll packaged. I love how they put quality in there materials, well made. I will recommend to all. Thanks again
Looks great on our boat. Fast shipping.
And product is well designed.