Rich Solar Inline Fuse Holder with 30A Fuse
- Fuse Can Replace
- 30A fuse embedded into a waterproof fuse holder, solar connector lead on each end.
- Compatible with PV cables with different insulation diameters.
- Designed for a wide range of DC applications.
- Simple plug-and-play.
- Auto-lock equipment of male and female points render connections easy and reliable.
- Waterproof fuse holder - IP67 Class Protection.
- Insulation material PPO.
- High current-carrying capacity.
- Prevent large currents from damaging the solar panels.
- Designed to provide complete single circuit protection to your solar power array.
- Protection Class II
- Connector adopts touch and insertion of reed with inner-knob type.
- Purchase this product for extra protection on your system.
Rich Solar Inline Fuse Holder with 30A Fuse
|Degree of Protection:||IP2*/IP67|
|Rated Voltage:||1000 V DC|
|Test Voltage:||6000V (50Hz,1 min)|
|Suitable Connector:||Solar Connector|
|Contact Resistance of Plug Connector:||1mΩ|
|Insertion Force / Withdrawal Force:||≤50N / ≥50N|
|Contact Material:||Copper, Silver Plated|
|Temperature Range:||-40 to +125°C|
If, in the case, the item has a different handling and/or shipping estimate, it will be clearly displayed under the Add to cart button on the individual product page, and will override our shipping policy's handling and shipping estimates here.
Most orders are processed and shipped from our warehouse within 1 to 3 business days of an order being placed (excluding weekends and holidays).
Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email confirmation that your order has left our warehouse. This email will also contain the necessary information needed to track your package.
After your item leaves our warehouse expect it to arrive in 3 - 4 business days. This brings the average total shipping and handling time to 4 - 7 business days.
Please note that if your order is very large and sent via freight your order can take up to 2 weeks to be delivered once it is shipped. If there is an issue with your order (backordered, damaged items, address issues), we will reach out to you as quickly as possible to ensure the issue is rectified in a timely manner.
Domestic Shipping Costs
We offer free shipping on most items in our store. Shipping is FREE on all items that show the FREE SHIPPING label on the product page! Otherwise, shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO, and DPO
We do not ship to any of the following: P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO, and DPO.
Unfortunately, most of our items are too large to be sent to these addresses and many shipping companies refuse, or are not even allowed, to ship there.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and US Protectorates
We currently do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii. As most of our items ship freight, it would cost an exorbitant amount of money to ship. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We also do not currently offer International Shipping. However, please keep checking back as this may change in the future!
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation from us. This email will include a tracking number which you can use to check your order status. Please allow 2 to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available.
You can also check the status of your order in real time on our website with our Track My Order page. Simply click the link, fill in the necessary information, and click "Track". With this feature, you will be able to look at where your order is in the delivery process in real-time.
If you haven’t received your order and the tracking number says it was delivered please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number and we will get to the bottom of it as quickly as possible.
Refunds, Returns, and Exchanges
To determine whether your item is eligible for a return or exchange, please review the Return Policy tab on the product page or visit our Return & Refund Policy for further clarification regarding returns and refunds.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis and will try our best to work with you towards a satisfactory solution. To read more about our return policy don't hesitate to check out our full Return & Refund Policy!
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, if you have a problem with your order (damages, missing pieces, not working properly, etc.), please reach out to us as quickly as possible after it is delivered. Many times we can fix the issue without the item needing to be returned.
The following return policy only applies to Rich Solar. If you would like to see the return policies for all brands we carry, please visit our Return & Refund Policy page.
Time Frame Allotted
Customers can request a return 30 days from the date of delivery for most items.
To request a return, email us at email@example.com.
Please include the following information:
- Order #
- The item(s) you would like to return
- Reason for your return
- Serial number of your item(s) (If applicable)
- Photos/Videos (If damaged and/or defective)
If you are requesting a return due to your item(s) being damaged and/or defective, then you may be required to also include photos and/or videos and go through reasonable troubleshooting to determine if the item is indeed damaged and/or defective.
If your request is approved, the return procedure will be as follows:
- We will either send you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) along with the return address or a Prepaid Shipping Label depending on your reason of return.
- Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
- Ship the package. We will either provide you with a return shipping label or you will have to arrange the shipping yourself. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box is put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Once you ship the return package(s), please provide us with the tracking number(s) so we may monitor the status of your returned package(s)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
In many cases if the item arrives and is not working, reasonable troubleshooting steps will need to be taken with the manufacturer to determine if the item is defective so we can proceed with an exchange if necessary and if approved by the manufacturer.
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges in cases of buyer's remorse. We define buyer's remorse as “an order that is returned because the customer changed their mind, didn't like the item (when nothing was physically wrong with it), the item didn't fit (when proper measurements were given), found a better price elsewhere, and/or ordered the item by mistake”.
For non-buyer’s remorse returns, shipping will be paid for by us. These include items that arrived damaged, items that don't work or are defective, or when the wrong item is sent.
Only after we receive your return and inspect the condition of your item or items, we will then process your refund for your return. Please allow up to 2 weeks for us to process your refund. After processing, it could take up to 5 business days for the refund to appear on your credit card statement. We will always notify you by email when your refund has been fully processed.
Deductions from your refund may include the following:
- Restocking Fees: For returns of "buyer's remorse" (defined above), there will be a 15% restocking fee.
- Shipping Charges: Original and return shipping charges will not be refunded unless the return is the result of our error.
- Returns cannot be accepted without prior authorization. Products must be new, resalable, and in the original packaging (some restrictions apply).
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to the correct address in new condition and in the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
- Avanquil does not guarantee your return request will be approved, if your request is not approved, then we will send an email with an explanation why your return request was denied.
- Returns cannot be accepted after 30 days from the date of delivery. If 30 days from the date of delivery has passed, then all requests will need to be directed to the manufacturer and your item(s) will be subject to the manufacturer's warranty policy.
- Returns need to be mailed back to the instructed location within 10 days of being approved, unless otherwise noted.
- If a product is returned in unacceptable condition or not as described in your return request, we reserve the right to destroy the product or return it at your expense.
Have Any Questions?
If you have any questions about our return policy, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We try to make communication with us as easy and transparent as possible. You can reach out to us via Live Chat, call us at (888) 808-5549, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Avanquil is not a warranty repair station, and therefore AVANQUIL MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY MERCHANDISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The only warranties provided are provided by the manufacturer and are as contained in each manufacturer's package. All requests for warranty information, repairs, and claims should be made directly to the manufacturer.
For your convenience, Rich Solar's warranty policy is shown below.
This LIMITED WARRANTY from RICH SOLAR warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this RICH SOLAR product will be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal consumer use during the applicable warranty period identified in Paragraph 2, below, subject to the exclusions set forth in Paragraph 5, below. The foregoing provisions state RICH SOLAR's entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, for any breach of warranty, express or implied. RICH SOLAR will not assume, nor authorize any person to assume for it, any other liability in connection with the sales of RICH SOLAR products.
The warranty period for RICH SOLAR's products:
1) Rigid Solar Panels: 25-year power output warranty replacement
2) Portable Briefcase Solar Panels: 5 year power output warranty replacement
3) Portable Power Stations: 2 years
4) Solar Charge Controllers: 2 Years (MPPT) | 6 Months (PWM)
5) Inverters: 2 years
6) Flexible Solar Panel: 1 year workmanship and materials
7) CIGS Flexible Solar Panel: 1 year workmanship and materials
8) LiFePO4 Lithium Battery: 3 year manufacturer defect
The warranty period for all other RICH SOLAR products and components is one (1) year from the date of original purchase by the original consumer. A sales receipt from the original consumer purchase, or other reasonable documentary proof, is required in order to establish the start of the warranty period. If you completed the online RICH SOLAR Product Registration Form within thirty (30) days after purchasing your product, that registration can also establish the start date of the warranty period (but warranty coverage is not conditioned upon such registration).
REMEDY. RICH SOLAR will, at its option, (1) repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or (2) exchange the product with a product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product. A replacement product/part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes RICH SOLAR’s property. .
LIMITED TO ORIGINAL CONSUMER BUYER. This warranty is not transferable to any subsequent owner of a RICH SOLAR product.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS. This Limited Warranty applies only to hardware products manufactured by or for RICH SOLAR that can be identified by the "RICH SOLAR" trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them. The Limited Warranty does not apply to any non-RICH SOLAR products, even if packaged or sold with RICH SOLAR products. Non-RICH SOLAR manufacturers, or suppliers may provide their own warranties. This warranty does not apply to: (i) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, misapplication, or non-RICH SOLAR products; (ii) to damage caused by service performed by anyone other than RICH SOLAR; (iii) to a product or a part that has been modified without the written permission of RICH SOLAR; (iv) to a product where any RICH SOLAR serial number has been removed or defaced, or (v) to any product purchased through an online auction house. This limited warranty does not apply to any battery cell or product containing a battery cell unless the battery cell has been fully charged by you within seven (7) days after your purchase of the product and at least once every 6 months thereafter.
THIS WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. RICH SOLAR SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF RICH SOLAR CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. No RICH SOLAR reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty. IN NO EVENT WILL RICH SOLAR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY USE OR MALFUNCTION OF ANY RICH SOLAR PRODUCT, OR FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, INCLUDING DAMAGE TO OTHER DEVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL RICH SOLAR'S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE RICH SOLAR PRODUCT. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE. To obtain warranty service, you must contact our customer service team via telephone at 1-800-831-9889, or via email at email@example.com. If our customer service team determines that this is a warranty matter, they will give you a Return Material Authorization ("RMA") number. You must properly package the product, clearly marking the RMA number on the package and including proof of your purchase date with the product. You must then send the product by mail or courier, with shipping costs paid by you, to RICH SOLAR at 5550 Jurupa St Ontario, CA 91761. We will process your return and send your repaired or replacement product to you at our expense for product being shipped to locations in North America. For product purchased or being shipped outside of North America, please contact the local distributor from whom you purchased the product, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain further distributor information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
100% Secure Checkout
Our online store is Shopify-based with SSL Encryption. This simply means you're always safe when shopping with us.
All products we carry are stored in local USA based warehouses.
More from Rich Solar
More Solar Panels
You may also like
Let customers speak for us
On a cloudy or foggy day I got a 130watts. Incredible!
I love this fishing rod holder, well made to fit top.
Right on time with shipping and we’ll packaged. I love how they put quality in there materials, well made. I will recommend to all. Thanks again
Looks great on our boat. Fast shipping.
And product is well designed.