Touchstone The Elevate 72015 White TV Lift Cabinet for 50" Flat screen TVs
Touchstone's The Elevate® White is sized for perfect placement at the foot of your bed. This cabinet's size works with any flat screen television up to 45" wide and its striking white finish is designed to accommodate the style of your home as well. In spite of its affordable pricing, you will be surprised and impressed by The Elevate® TV Lift Cabinet's high-quality design and build.
While The Elevate® was originally designed to be placed at the foot of your bed, its refined four-sided finish makes it a multifaceted asset that can be installed anywhere in your home. The TV lifting capability of this pop-up cabinet is yet another great feat in flexibility: with the touch of a button your flatscreen TV can be lifted to an ideal height for in-bed viewing or your television can be stowed away as your cabinet is instantly disguised as a finely crafted chest.
Touchstone's Whisper Lift II TV Lift is included with The Elevate® White and is quick and simple to install. The Whisper Lift II is a quiet and durably built television lift which allows you to raise or lower your flatscreen to a maximum height of 68.5" in less than 30 seconds. We offer step by step instructions for a headache free installation as well as additional phone or online support to assist you in the set up of your new TV lift cabinet. For an additional cost of $100.00, we also offer pre-installed Elevate® cabinets whose lifts have been installed before shipment by our factory trained staff so that your Elevate® White is ready to be used when it arrives at your door.
Your flat screen TV cables can be fed throughout the bottom of your pop up TV cabinet for simplicity and practicality and the front panel of The Elevate® TV lift cabinet can be popped open to access your electronics within the cabinet as well.
Optionally, you can upgrade The Elevate® with our add-on component shelf to store your cable box, game system, DVD player, and other components for only $79 at time of cabinet purchase (Its normally $89 as a standalone purchase). The add-on component shelf attaches to the TV lift system directly below the flat screen TV and raises or lowers into the cabinet along with you TV when remotely activated. The shelf provides an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side to fit a wide variety of multimedia components. An additional upgrade featuring the IR Repeater Kit is also available for only $99. Click here for details on the IR Repeater Kit.
The Elevate® is also available unfinished
- Fits up to 50” TVs (45” wide left to right)
- Finished the same on both sides so it is perfect for any room in the house
- Against the bed, against a wall or even as a room divider
- Beautiful white finished cabinet that fits seamlessly with existing furniture
- Compatible with the add-on component shelf to store electronics
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II which includes a 5-year warranty
- Fully raises or lowers in less than 30 seconds
- Inside component space of 17 1/2" W x 12 5/8" D on left & right side bottom of the cabinet. Measurements must include cords & plugs.
- Add-on component shelf provides 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side
- Includes wireless remote control
- TV Lift system fully extended reaches 68.5"
- TV Lift system fully depressed measures 32.5" H x 10" W x 7.5" D
- Pop out front cabinet panel provides easy access to lift and electronics inside the cabinet.
- The Elevate® TV lift cabinet is shipped direct to the customer by standard freight service.
- Factory Lift Installation available for an extra $100.00
The Elevate 72015 White TV Lift Cabinet for 50" Flat screen TVs
|Unit Dimensions||49.5" W x 18" D x 35.62" H|
|Maximum TV Size w Whisper Lift II||45" W x 5" D x 32.5" H (TV plus component height)|
|Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II PRO Swivel||45"W x 4"D x 32.5"H (TV plus components)|
|Maximum TV weight (without stand)||100 lbs|
|Cabinet weight with lift||170 lbs|
|Total shipping weight||250 lbs|
|Unit shipping dimensions||55" W x 46" D x 34" H (on pallet)|
|Interior component space||17 1/2" W x 13" D on left & right side bottom of cabinet (measurements must include cords & plugs)|
Touchstone Elevate Espresso TV Lift Cabinet
Touchstone Elevate TV Lift Cabinets Details
Installing Your Whisper Lift II or Whisper Lift II Pro
If, in the case, the item has a different handling and/or shipping estimate, it will be clearly displayed under the Add to cart button on the individual product page, and will override our shipping policy's handling and shipping estimates here.
Most orders are processed and shipped from our warehouse within 1 to 3 business days of an order being placed (excluding weekends and holidays).
Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email confirmation that your order has left our warehouse. This email will also contain the necessary information needed to track your package.
After your item leaves our warehouse expect it to arrive in 3 - 4 business days. This brings the average total shipping and handling time to 4 - 7 business days.
Please note that if your order is very large and sent via freight your order can take up to 2 weeks to be delivered once it is shipped. If there is an issue with your order (backordered, damaged items, address issues), we will reach out to you as quickly as possible to ensure the issue is rectified in a timely manner.
Domestic Shipping Costs
We offer free shipping on most items in our store. Shipping is FREE on all items that show thelabel on the product page! Otherwise, shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO, and DPO
We do not ship to any of the following: P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO, and DPO.
Unfortunately, most of our items are too large to be sent to these addresses and many shipping companies refuse, or are not even allowed, to ship there.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and US Protectorates
We currently do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii. As most of our items ship freight, it would cost an exorbitant amount of money to ship. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We also do not currently offer International Shipping. However, please keep checking back as this may change in the future!
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation from us. This email will include a tracking number which you can use to check your order status. Please allow 2 to 5 business days for the tracking information to become available.
You can also check the status of your order in real time on our website with our Track My Order page. Simply click the link, fill in the necessary information, and click "Track". With this feature, you will be able to look at where your order is in the delivery process in real-time.
If you haven’t received your order and the tracking number says it was delivered please contact us immediately at email@example.com with your name and order number and we will get to the bottom of it as quickly as possible.
Refunds, Returns, and Exchanges
To determine whether your item is eligible for a return or exchange, please review the Return Policy tab on the product page or visit our Return & Refund Policy for further clarification regarding returns and refunds.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis and will try our best to work with you towards a satisfactory solution. To read more about our return policy don't hesitate to check out our full Return & Refund Policy!
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Please inspect your product immediately upon receipt for shipping damages and notify us immediately if there is damage. Return/refund will not be accepted for damage claims received past 5 days after delivery.
The following return policy only applies to this product. If you would like to see the return policies for all brands we carry, please visit our Return & Refund Policy page.
Time Frame Allotted
Customers can request a return 30 days from the date of delivery for most items.
To request a return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information:
- Order #
- The item(s) you would like to return
- Reason for your return
- Serial number of your item(s) (If applicable)
- Photos/Videos (If damaged and/or defective)
If you are requesting a return due to your item(s) being damaged and/or defective, then you may be required to also include photos and/or videos and go through reasonable troubleshooting to determine if the item is indeed damaged and/or defective.
If your request is approved, the return procedure will be as follows:
- We will either send you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) along with the return address or a Prepaid Shipping Label depending on your reason of return.
- Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
- Ship the package. We will either provide you with a return shipping label or you will have to arrange the shipping yourself. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box is put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Once you ship the return package(s), please provide us with the tracking number(s) so we may monitor the status of your returned package(s)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
In many cases if the item arrives and is not working, reasonable troubleshooting steps will need to be taken with the manufacturer to determine if the item is defective so we can proceed with an exchange if necessary and if approved by the manufacturer.
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges in cases of buyer's remorse. We define buyer's remorse as “an order that is returned because the customer changed their mind, didn't like the item (when nothing was physically wrong with it), the item didn't fit (when proper measurements were given), found a better price elsewhere, and/or ordered the item by mistake”.
For non-buyer’s remorse returns, shipping will be paid for by us. These include items that arrived damaged, items that don't work or are defective, or when the wrong item is sent.
Only after we receive your return and inspect the condition of your item or items, we will then process your refund for your return. Please allow up to 2 weeks for us to process your refund. After processing, it could take up to 5 business days for the refund to appear on your credit card statement. We will always notify you by email when your refund has been fully processed.
Deductions from your refund may include the following:
- Restocking Fees: For returns of "buyer's remorse" (defined above), there will be a 10% restocking fee.
- Shipping Charges: Original and return shipping charges will not be refunded unless the return is the result of our error.
- Returns cannot be accepted without prior authorization. Products must be new, resalable, and in the original packaging (some restrictions apply).
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to the correct address in new condition and in the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
- Avanquil does not guarantee your return request will be approved, if your request is not approved, then we will send an email with an explanation why your return request was denied.
- Returns cannot be accepted after 30 days from the date of delivery. If 30 days from the date of delivery has passed, then all requests will need to be directed to the manufacturer and your item(s) will be subject to the manufacturer's warranty policy.
- Returns need to be mailed back to the instructed location within 10 days of being approved, unless otherwise noted.
- If a product is returned in unacceptable condition or not as described in your return request, we reserve the right to destroy the product or return it at your expense.
Have Any Questions?
If you have any questions about our return policy, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We try to make communication with us as easy and transparent as possible. You can reach out to us via Live Chat, call us at (888) 808-5549, or email us at email@example.com.
Avanquil is not a warranty repair station, and therefore AVANQUIL MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY MERCHANDISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The only warranties provided are provided by the manufacturer and are as contained in each manufacturer's package. All requests for warranty information, repairs, and claims should be made directly to the manufacturer.
For your convenience, Touchstone Home Product's warranty policy is shown below.
Touchstone Home Products, Inc. ("Touchstone") warrants that its products and all mechanical parts related thereto (Product) shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship and shall be suitable for form, fit and function for the following periods from the date of purchase.
- Electric Fireplaces – 1 Year
- TV Lift Mechanisms – 5 Years
- TV Lift Cabinets – 2 Years
In addition to the limitations set forth above, no warranty shall apply to any Product that has been: (i) modified, altered or adapted; (ii) maltreated or used in a manner other than in accordance with its intended purpose; (iii) repaired by a third party in a manner that fails to meet Touchstone's quality standards; (iv) improperly installed by any party other than Touchstone; (v) relocated, to the extent that the problems with the Product are attributable, in Touchstone's professional opinion, to such relocation; (vi) used directly or indirectly in supporting activities prohibited by the United States; (vii) purchased from any entity other than Touchstone or authorized partners; (viii) affected by normal wear and tear; (ix) damaged by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (x) cosmetic damage including, but not limited to, scratches, dents and broken plastic, as applicable; and/or (xi) damaged as a result of shipping, exposure to tobacco smoke/weather, terrorism, acts of God or failure to follow Touchstone's instructions. Touchstone shall not be responsible for any warranties other than those provided herein.
In no event shall Touchstone be liable or responsible for the expense of removal or installation of defective Product, incidental, consequential or liquidated damages, or for any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense, or fee.
This warranty does not cover any third-party products or hardware installed into, or attached to, the Product after the date of purchase. Further, if an installation fails or is damaged in a manner that causes damage to the Product, this warranty shall not cover such damage. Repair and/or replacement of any damaged components in these situations shall be subject to additional repair and/or replacement charges.
This warranty shall apply only to the Product purchased for the original purchaser's use and not for resale. Touchstone Home Products product warranty is depot based, and Touchstone is not responsible for any fees charged to the end-user by a third party for installation of parts covered under the standard warranty. Replacement parts ship via standard ground shipping within the United States and Canada. Customers outside of the United States or Canada are responsible for International Shipping Charges on warranty and non-warranty replacement parts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
100% Secure Checkout
Our online store is Shopify-based with SSL Encryption. This simply means you're always safe when shopping with us.
All products we carry are stored in local USA based warehouses.
bought Ecoflow pro originally for RV trips... now its a lifesaver for remote work and more.... thought about getting an extra battery for outages....
real deal and super reliable
Great backup power for essential home appliances during blackouts!
Hooked up my mercrusier engine to the Simrad and it's like having a boat dashboard on steroids. The ecogps function's a lifesaver, helps me get the best trim and rpm for max mileage. Love that I can see my fuel range on the chart and track fuel usage trip by trip. Customizable screens and side bars are a plus. If you can't find the info on this, you probably don't need it. And shoutout to their support team - the guy I talked to knew his stuff and helped me out! When I ordered, it came 2 days later! No waiting around. Great buy!
I've been wanting something like this for a year but not sure how to make it work for my van. I'm excited to set this up for my van
Happy and satisfied with my order
EcoFlow BLADE has transformed my lawn maintenance! 5 stars! ⭐
I can't believe I didn't buy this sooner. Furuno exceeded my expectations in every way. Bang for your buck!
The helps me manage wattage on my circuits due to extra air conditioning use while waiting for HVAC system repairs 🥵
It's a lifesaver for my off-grid office, ensuring seamless operation. It's also a must-have for camping trips, and it even powers my starlink dish flawlessly. No hiccups whatsoever.
Gives me peace of mind
The detachable design of this Wave 2 battery makes it convenient to carry or stow away. This is a fantastic addition to my setup!
Switched from the Lowrance HDS carbon 7” to the 9 inch NSX 3009, and what a difference those 2 inches make! The screen's clarity, especially in sunlight, is impressive. Plus, the touch controls are so much more intuitive than the old buttons. We mainly fish in inland waters, and this feels like a major upgrade. Still exploring the chart plotting, but so far, it's been a great experience.